To this group:

Old December 19th 09, 01:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.owning
Dr. HotSalt

Default To this group:

On Dec 18, 9:20*am, Mark wrote:
On Dec 18, 11:19*am, Gezellig wrote:

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:45:44 -0500, AutoMajickal wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:15:56 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

Mark

Mark(ie) on Mark(ie):

Retired aka lazy, bored and too stupid to do **** anymore - "I've since
moved on to guitars, turbojets, alternative energy, and Victory
gardens."~sci.physics

Obese - "I have my own weight issues" ~misc.news.internet.discuss

Troll/Forger - Admitted ~rec.aviation.piloting

Philosopher - "Most people live lives of quiet desperation."
~alt.support.depression.manic

BiPolar FukkNutzoid - "Its really less about how we got this way, and
more about who we're going to become." ~alt.support.depression.manic

Claims To Be Uber-Wealthy - "It's *only* $500,000 dollars..."
~misc.writing

Brilliance...In His Own Mind - "But what makes me a creative genius.."
~misc.writing

Founder of Art Academy - "Nor was it when I founded a school of the arts
in my name..." ~misc.writing

National Politician and Grand Entrepreneur - "convincing the chairman of
the bank and head of the Georgia Republican party to fly to Washington,
D.C. and within 3 days bring me a Small Business Admin. check for 350
thousand dollars." ~misc.writing

Loved By Celebrities - "Mark Who Was Invited By Elvis To Graceland"
~signature several newsgroups

****sman - "Some cute little brunette named Tammy steal her boyfriend's
car and credit cards and put me up on the 14th floor of the "Yachtsman"
for a week in Myrtle Beach, while spending thousands by day, and
smoking the sheets by night." ~misc.writing

Google Profile - "I am a Renaissance Man. I'm still attempting things
people think are impossible. I'm a dichotomy, a soft diamond, a
militaristic saint, and always a very wise fool."

OMG-

Oh that's nothing. I can also moon-walk. Did he mention that?

---
Mark

I just want to know which group is "this" one, so I know whether or
not I'm Allowed to reply.

Dr. HotSalt
Old December 19th 09, 04:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.owning
mr [email protected]

On Dec 18, 12:20*pm, Mark wrote:

Oh that's nothing. I can also moon-walk. Did he mention that?

---
Mark

All minor accomplishments.

I can curl my tongue.

mr dude

Old December 19th 09, 04:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.owning
Dr. HotSalt

On Dec 18, 7:14*pm, "mr "
wrote:
On Dec 18, 12:20*pm, Mark wrote:

Oh that's nothing. I can also moon-walk. Did he mention that?

All minor accomplishments.

I can curl my tongue.

S'nothing. If I fart within twenty feet of you I can curl your nose
hairs.

Dr. HotSalt
Old December 19th 09, 04:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.owning
Grand Mal

"Dr. HotSalt" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 9:20 am, Mark wrote:
[...]

Didn't you know? All of Usenet is a big family. Some are embarrassed by
others who are irate but unable to express themselves to those who don't
really care because they're only at the party to laugh at the ones who are
personally insulted by the grinners and dodgers who love to raise the volume
level until the thoughtful ones wonder again why they bother and the
spectators grin knowing that they (the thoughtful ones) will soon be irate
ones because they're just as hooked as the dummies who act like they can
recreate their lives in Usenet.
Whew.
So I guess you could reply if you're so inclined.

Old December 19th 09, 04:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.owning
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when mr wrote:
I can curl my tongue.

Don't the broom bristles hurt your tongue?

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old December 19th 09, 06:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.owning
Dr. HotSalt

On Dec 18, 7:37*pm, "Grand Mal" wrote:
"Dr. HotSalt" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 9:20 am, Mark wrote:

[...]

Sly and the Family Stone do this better than you:

http://myplay.com/audio_player/mypla...llowBrowsing=1

So I guess you could reply if you're so inclined.

Oh. Well, OK, I'll think about it.

Dr. HotSalt
Old December 19th 09, 07:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.owning
Grand Mal

"Dr. HotSalt" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 9:20 am, Mark wrote:

[...]

-Oh. Well, OK, I'll think about it.

Too late. Maybe next time.

Dr. HotSalt

Old December 20th 09, 10:59 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Madge

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 21:57:12 -0000, Dr. HotSalt
wrote:

Dr. Hot"we're all dickheads on this bus, even the girls"Salt

Speak for yourself dear!!

--
http://www.madge.tk Madges Links
http://twitter.com/MadgeTwits Yes IKNOW.
Old December 20th 09, 11:56 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when Gezellig wrote:
WOW everyone thinks Mark is a dickhead

That IS remarkable, since he's really a doidy-head.

Ahem... oh, hi Mark! Never mind.

Mark-wox-wox-Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request