rotorcraft of course

Old June 2nd 09, 03:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stu Fields

Default rotorcraft of course

Anyone out there?

Old June 2nd 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Tim[_8_]

"Stu Fields" wrote in message
Anyone out there?

Yep. But not much shake'n.

I hear the West Port, Oklahoma fly-inn has been scheduled for the fall this
year.

Old June 2nd 09, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stu Fields

"Tim" wrote in message

"Stu Fields" wrote in message
Anyone out there?

Yep. But not much shake'n.

I hear the West Port, Oklahoma fly-inn has been scheduled for the fall
this year.

You betcha. It is the only one in the mid-west that we are covering for the
magazine this year.
We will be presenting a forum at the Golden West show addressing the things
we learned about anodizing and aluminum structures.
The Utah Fly-In is still on our list, but we have cancelled our appearance
at the Freedom Fly-In at Mirage Dry Lake. The @#$% BLM has fenced in the
lake and is charging $15/ car for us to use public land. We are boycotting
their (Public land BS) facility.

Bad News, A Safari helicopter crashed near Phoenix with two on board. Fatal
for both. This helicopter and crew graced the cover of our magazine in Sept
2008. Details and probable cause TBD.

Old June 3rd 09, 12:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Ash Wyllie

Stu Fields opined

Anyone out there?

no

-ash
Cthulhu in 2008!
Vote the greater evil.

Old June 3rd 09, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Tim[_8_]

"Stu Fields" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message

"Stu Fields" wrote in message
Anyone out there?

Yep. But not much shake'n.

I hear the West Port, Oklahoma fly-inn has been scheduled for the fall
this year.

You betcha. It is the only one in the mid-west that we are covering for
the magazine this year.
We will be presenting a forum at the Golden West show addressing the
things we learned about anodizing and aluminum structures.
The Utah Fly-In is still on our list, but we have cancelled our appearance
at the Freedom Fly-In at Mirage Dry Lake. The @#$% BLM has fenced in the
lake and is charging $15/ car for us to use public land. We are
boycotting their (Public land BS) facility.

Bad News, A Safari helicopter crashed near Phoenix with two on board.
Fatal for both. This helicopter and crew graced the cover of our magazine
in Sept 2008. Details and probable cause TBD.

Sorry to hear about the Safari, that's a bit personal for you. Any idea what
went wrong?

Old June 3rd 09, 04:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stu Fields

"Tim" wrote in message

"Stu Fields" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message

"Stu Fields" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah we knew both people involved and had attended several airshows where
they showed their ship.
The cause is TBD. I'm sure that the FAA and NTSB will look into it to a
certain level.

Stu

Old June 4th 09, 07:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stu Fields

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 08:21:31 -0700, "Stu Fields" wrote:

Yeah we knew both people involved and had attended several airshows where
they showed their ship.
The cause is TBD. I'm sure that the FAA and NTSB will look into it to a
certain level.

I'd been meaning to ask you about that Stu. That was the Baby Belle
right? Tragic.

Hello Kevin: That was the white Safari out of Phoenix with both Mike and
Donna on board. Both of them were employees of the Phoenix police
department and based on communication received from their co-workers were
well liked. They will certainly be missed by us here at the magazine as
well. We had shared time with them at several fly-ins.

Stu

Old June 23rd 09, 10:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Linc

On Jun 2, 10:57*am, "Stu Fields" wrote:
Anyone out there?

occasionally

Linc

Rotorcraft Fly-Ins Stuart & Kathryn Fields Rotorcraft 0 March 27th 06 07:31 PM
Roadable Rotorcraft Ed Sullivan Home Built 0 March 3rd 06 07:29 PM
Mosquito rotorcraft jesse Home Built 16 February 9th 06 02:03 AM
Ultralight rotorcraft Skywise Piloting 27 July 15th 05 02:56 AM