the USS Eisenhower Carrier Battle Group doesn't make for a 'massive' build-up for war with Iran

Old October 24th 06, 08:52 AM posted to us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.politics.bush,us.politics
Scott Nudds

Default the USS Eisenhower Carrier Battle Group doesn't make for a 'massive' build-up for war with Iran

"Darn Good Intelligence" wrote
Hatred for Ahmadinejad and Muslim savages is wholly justified.

Iraq was/is a largely christian nation.

Old October 24th 06, 08:54 AM posted to us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.politics.bush,us.politics
Scott Nudds

Defendario wrote:
IsReeL stinks. It needs wiped from the pages of history, like Mahmoud

says.

"Darn Good Intelligence" wrote
That;s another stupid and bigoted comment you've made about the Jews -

He didn't say anything about Jews. And he's right. Israel needs to be
wiped off the map.

Old October 24th 06, 08:59 AM posted to us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.politics.bush,us.politics
Scott Nudds

"Darn Good Intelligence" wrote
A nuke first strike on Iran would
simultaneously gain victory for the U.S in the War on Terror as Islamic
terrorists around the world realize the absolute pointlessnes of trying
to resist the U.S hegemony.

A nuke strike on Iran by the U.S. and I and tens of thousands like me
start to actively sabotage the U.S. We just won't ignore you to deat, or
take steps to destroy your economically, we will be out for blood.

Old October 24th 06, 09:02 AM posted to us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.politics.bush,us.politics
Scott Nudds

"William Black" wrote in message
Pakistan is undoubtedly the biggest sponsor of state terrorism.

hardly.. AmeriKKKa is by a long shot. AmeriKKKa now has the blood of 3.5
million people on it's hands. All killed in AmeriKKKan terrorist campaigns
over the last 60 years.

Old October 24th 06, 09:03 AM posted to us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.politics.bush,us.politics
Scott Nudds

"Darn Good Intelligence" wrote
How? Israel is supported by the U.S, the most powerful country in the
world. If any country tries to destroy Israel, the U.S would nuke the
aggressor. Why do you hate Israel so much?

Wow, the most powerful country on earth is having it's ass kicked in Iraq.

ahahahahahahah

Old October 24th 06, 09:04 AM posted to us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.politics.bush,us.politics
Scott Nudds

"Darn Good Intelligence" wrote
Hey pal, I think you'll find that it is the U.S and its allies that are
on the right side of the law not Ahnmadinejad and Khamenei.

Doubtful given the extent of the crimes commiteed by the Bush
Administration over the last 6 years.

Old October 24th 06, 09:07 AM posted to us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.politics.bush,us.politics
Scott Nudds

"Darn Good Intelligence" wrote
Iran wants to destroy Israel, is developing nukes, supports terrorism
and has an anti-U.S government. What don't you understand?

Sounds like my kind of state. I like honest, upfront people.

"Darn Good Intelligence" wrote
It was a shame that WMD were never found, but I think, quite frankly,
that most of the world has now moved on from this issue.

Think again apologist.

Watching AmeriKKKans die in Iraq and Afghanistan is pure joy.

Old October 24th 06, 09:10 AM posted to us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.politics.bush,us.politics
Scott Nudds

"Darn Good Intelligence" wrote
Look, I never claimed that the U.S was perfect, but it is far more a
force for good than for evil - and your sixth-grade Michael Moore logic
isn't going to change my views.

OOps. Sorry, you lose again. That has never been the case. The U.S. has
the blood of 11 million innocent civilians on it's hands, and there will be
retribution.

The campaign to eradicate the AmeriKKKan state will continue.