Are you interested in building a Condor Photorealistic Scenery?

Old April 16th 15, 03:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JD Williams

Default Are you interested in building a Condor Photorealistic Scenery?

I'd like to give it a shot. Tried on my own a while back but didn't have the time to chase down all the rabbit holes. If you think you have it sussed, I'd love to check it out!
JD
Old April 16th 15, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Stroschine

I've spent the past year learning how to build a Condor photo-realistic scenery of the Harris Hill soaring area and it was so stinking hard that I thought it would be a shame for me not to share the techniques with others.

I've written an exhaustive 100 page illustrated draft tutorial based on methods I've developed that are *mostly* GUI based. I've developed several tools including a spreadsheet that builds any dreaded terminal entries you may need so you can cut and paste them. At this point, I've made it as painless as I can imagine it to be.

Now I need people to test out my tutorial.

If you have a) time; b) patience; c) ambition; d) a fast internet connection, a speedy computer and plenty of hard disk space, I'd be happy to share the tutorial to help you build your own scenery. (no, I won't build you a scenery unless you have plenty of cash for our Junior program)

If you are interested, reply here with a way to contact you.

-Tom

I'd be interested in trying to make scenery for Tucon,Az. My email is dstrosch at gmail dot com

Dan