Is this for real

Old January 29th 18, 12:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Is this for real

"If it looks too good to be true, it likely isn't"

I say dump into the garbage file, don't click on links.

Why the heck would Hank contact you?

I will let Hank know so he can reply.....my guess is he didn't send it, it is a spoof.
Old January 29th 18, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

OP had typos, sounds like a valid email to those on the SSA ranking list.....followup coming soon.....
Old January 29th 18, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Thanks for the reply, I'm not on the US ranking list, so I didn't get the email.

Glad you can help answer this question.
Old January 29th 18, 01:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Godfrey (QT)[_2_]

On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 7:29:51 PM UTC-5, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Thanks for the reply, I'm not on the US ranking list, so I didn't get the email.

Glad you can help answer this question.

Could have sent it from UH's email address, but then he would have gotten all the confirmation replies. You're welcome UH

Old January 29th 18, 04:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_1_]

Is this for real?

I thought you would be referring to the discussion regarding imposition of "hard decks" in glider races......

THE REAL J3 SKUNK WORKS Aviation Photos 1 August 22nd 08 09:41 PM
Is this for real? JohnO Rotorcraft 12 May 30th 06 03:49 AM
Is this for real!?!?!? Casey Wilson Piloting 4 May 13th 06 08:40 PM
FS: Real Bicycle Seats for Real People! [email protected] Aviation Marketplace 0 February 22nd 06 10:24 PM
Real-time real world air traffic in flight sims Marty Ross Simulators 6 September 1st 03 04:13 AM