Builrt my own UFO!

Old December 17th 03, 03:48 AM
Adam Ben Nalois

Default Builrt my own UFO!

I´ve found some nice blueprints in ancient Aztec ruins and I´ve build
my own UFO now with anti-grav technology and laser cannons.

Soon I will have a whole fleet of UFOs and will conquer the world and
all humans will be my slaves.

Muhahahahahahaha !!!
Old December 17th 03, 05:10 AM
Dave Anderson

Invincible robots. You need invincible robots. That will be key. Air wars
never do the job. UFO or not.

And a fortress, c'mon you need a fortress. One of the poles would be good,
South/North .. doesn't really matter, or maybe a cloaked orbiting station.
Nah the fortress is way cooler. Listen to me I know what I'm talking about
here.

om...

Old December 17th 03, 06:07 AM
Larry

My Roy Rogers wrist mirror will reflect your laser cannons thus burning your
retinas to a darkened crisp.

Even if that fails, I'm already a slave to my wife. You'll just have to wait
your turn.

(¯`·._.· £ãrrÿ ·._.·´¯)

Old December 17th 03, 06:37 AM
AL

"Dave Anderson" forgot to tell him to GET A LIFE!

--
Al Mills
Wake me before we take off...

Old December 17th 03, 12:17 PM
BernadetteTS

In article PyRDb.411291$ao4.1344898@attbi_s51,
"Dave Anderson" wrote:

And a fortress, c'mon you need a fortress. One of the poles would be good,
South/North .. doesn't really matter, or maybe a cloaked orbiting station.
Nah the fortress is way cooler. Listen to me I know what I'm talking about
here.

The Nazis are already using the South Pole for their secret UFO base;
http://www.shout.net/~bigred/Naziufos.htm

Better go north. Easier to get to the hidden entrance to the hollow
earth there.

Bernadette
Old December 17th 03, 01:32 PM
Mike Beede

In article PyRDb.411291$ao4.1344898@attbi_s51, Dave Anderson wrote:

And a fortress, c'mon you need a fortress. One of the poles would be good,
South/North .. doesn't really matter, or maybe a cloaked orbiting station.

The East Pole is a lot warmer and more comfortable than either the
North or South ones. Also it has that cool volcano.

Mike Beede
Old December 17th 03, 03:49 PM
Ben Sego

"Dave Anderson" wrote:

And a fortress, c'mon you need a fortress. One of the poles would be good,
South/North .. doesn't really matter, or maybe a cloaked orbiting station.
Nah the fortress is way cooler. Listen to me I know what I'm talking about
here.

The Nazis are already using the South Pole for their secret UFO base;
http://www.shout.net/~bigred/Naziufos.htm

Better go north. Easier to get to the hidden entrance to the hollow
earth there.

Bernadette

Besides, no one will sell you any fuel at the South Pole. Definitely go
North.

B.S.

Old December 18th 03, 05:02 AM
Joe Bloe