Mode C is reading high....

Old March 13th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Steven P. McNicoll

Default Mode C is reading high....

"dlevy" wrote in message

Transponder attitude is not corrected by ATC. Never has and never will
be. I, as the pilot in command, control transponder attitude. I'll shut
the damn thing off.

That'll show 'em. Transponders with attitude. That's all we need.

Old March 13th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
RST Engineering

Read it again, Gary. You don't control the altitude, but you can control
the ATTITUDE, which is the grammar error the OP made.

Jim

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 12, 3:38 pm, "dlevy" wrote:
Transponder attitude is not corrected by ATC. Never has and never will
be.
I, as the pilot in command, control transponder attitude. I'll shut the
damn thing off.

How do you control the altitude the transponder puts out?
-Robert, CFII

Old March 13th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
John Godwin[_2_]

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in
link.net:

That'll show 'em. Transponders with attitude. That's all we need.

Boy, nothing like a ****ed off transponder.