Titor's Time Machine... USAF Missile Box???

Old November 25th 03, 01:35 AM
Jason Strong

Default Titor's Time Machine... USAF Missile Box???

Anyone been to the site dedicated to supposed time traveler John
Titor?

If so, can any of you identify the box that Titor claims to be a GE
C-202 Time Displacement Unit from 2036?

I read his story and looked closely at his color photos of the machine
but to me it looks just like an ordinary (our time) USAF remote
missile box.

Anyone here have knowledge of that equipment?

Can you point me to a site that has comparative photos of such boxes?

For those unfamiliar with John Titor he was the guy that claimed to be
a soldier from the year 2036 that had to go back to Rochester, MN back
in 1975 to recover an IBM 5100 series computer. Apparently the 5100
had some type of hidden feature that allowed it to translate computer
codes/languages... and that this feature, modified for UNIX, will fix
a problem with UNIX in 2038.

Titor sunsequently visited the year 2000 and posted messages about our
future. He even posted parts of an operating manual for a machine that
uses dual singularities to displace time- a GE C-202 that weighs
around 500 lbs.

I saw the photos of the machine and it looks like a remote missile
box. I wanted to know if you guys could identify it.

Thanks,
JS
Old November 25th 03, 06:39 AM
robert arndt

(Jason Strong) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Titor's claim is not so unusual. There have been many different
versions of time travel that people have claimed to have made using
different methods and/or machines.
The British had the "Camera of Past Events", the Germans had the
occult Vril Society JFM (Jenseitsflugmaschine), the Vatican had Father
Ernetti's Chronovisor, and now a post-apocalyptic American Titor with
the GE C-204.
The only thing credible about his story is the fact that CERN and Los
Alamos have had detailed discussions about time travel/singularities.
Other than that everything looked faked. His logo, diagrams, drawings,
and photos weren't convincing at all. And if you read his story you'd
realize he was talking alternate worldlines too!
His device was a well made prop but if the guy was a real TT then the
NSA, FBI, CIA, etc... would have nabbed the guy and his device in the
interest of national security.
He posted for months... so much for that...
In the other above mentioned cases the camera was not taken seriously,
the JFM is never known to have worked and there is only 1 photo of it,
and the Chronovisor photo taken of Christ on the cross was proven a
fake.
I wouldn't lose sleep over anything Titor posted about the coming US
civil war and N-day when the Russians nuke America, China, and
Europe... yet don't seem to take any damage themselves? Yet Titor
claims 3 billion people died... and life in America goes on!
Right...

Rob
Old November 25th 03, 07:59 AM
Keith Willshaw

"Jason Strong" wrote in message
om...

For those unfamiliar with John Titor he was the guy that claimed to be
a soldier from the year 2036 that had to go back to Rochester, MN back
in 1975 to recover an IBM 5100 series computer. Apparently the 5100
had some type of hidden feature that allowed it to translate computer
codes/languages... and that this feature, modified for UNIX, will fix
a problem with UNIX in 2038.

Bwahahaha

The IBM 5100 had 64k of memory and loaded BASIC programs
from a tape drive , the Commodore PET was a marvel of
computing power in comparison.

Keith

Old November 25th 03, 01:53 PM
Peter Gottlieb

Maybe he wanted to bring it back to the future to sell on eBay. Who knows,
Bill Gates may have wanted to spend anything to get one to round out his
collection.

Old November 27th 03, 05:46 PM
robert arndt

Stephen Harding wrote in message ...
Bob McKellar wrote:

robert arndt wrote:

(Jason Strong) wrote in message news:9b697b3e.0311241735.5587db49
Anyone been to the site dedicated to supposed time traveler John
Titor?

If so, can any of you identify the box that Titor claims to be a GE
C-202 Time Displacement Unit from 2036?

snip debunking of ridiculous story

I think that it is great to have someone of Mr. Arndt's talents available to debunk non credible allegations.

Nobody will get away with posting silly legends about exotic technology when he's on the case!

Ahh but would it be so if the machine were only made by Messerschmitt or Krupp,
instead of the copy-cat American GE?

SMH

Obviously, you didn't read my reply very well, did you? I DID mention
the German JFM built in 1922. The Jenseitsflugmaschine was an "other
world flight machine" constructed from instructions supposedly
provided by ETs through channeling. The mediums for the Thule and Vril
Societies were Maria Orsitsch and Sigrun. The JFM was intended to
transport a human being from earth to Alderbaran in the Taurus
Constellation 68 light years away, not by spaceflight but by opening a
spatial/temporal gateway.
Anyway, it was supposedly tested from 1922-24 then hurriedly
dismantled.It eventually was stored at Messerschmitt's Augsberg
facility... where it was either destroyed or disappeared.
But at least three photos of the machine exist. One I will post a link
to below. I thought it was the only one but at least two others exist
that show the machine at Peenemunde during the war (according to the
book "Hitler's Flying Saucers").
As I stated earlier, to my knowledge, it never worked:

http://freewebhosting.hostdepartment.../otti/rfz7.jpg

photo of Vril Gesellschaft medium Sigrun at Arado facility with Vril 7
disc:

http://freewebhosting.hostdepartment...otti/vril7.jpg

Rob
Old November 28th 03, 12:51 AM
Stephen Harding

Bob McKellar wrote:

robert arndt wrote:

[...]

That's my boy! Thought you were slipping up there but it was only me.

Anyway, it was supposedly tested from 1922-24 then hurriedly
dismantled.It eventually was stored at Messerschmitt's Augsberg
facility... where it was either destroyed or disappeared.
But at least three photos of the machine exist. One I will post a link
to below. I thought it was the only one but at least two others exist
that show the machine at Peenemunde during the war (according to the
book "Hitler's Flying Saucers").
As I stated earlier, to my knowledge, it never worked:

http://freewebhosting.hostdepartment.../otti/rfz7.jpg

photo of Vril Gesellschaft medium Sigrun at Arado facility with Vril 7
disc:

http://freewebhosting.hostdepartment...otti/vril7.jpg

Interesting, but I'm still in the dark as to the "spatial/temporal gateway"
stuff!

The Nazi's weren't teaching Klingon then were they? Seems like a culture
they could really relate to!

SMH