Anyone else crawling out of their skin...

Old July 22nd 04, 12:32 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Margy Natalie wrote:

Dancing on wing can be done! We are leaving in a few minutes to attend (via
auto). The plane should be ready as soon as OSH is over :-(

This has been what? Two years?

Just got the news. I'm a granduncle! At least I *think* that's the correct term. My
next flight may be to Raleigh.

George Patterson
In Idaho, tossing a rattlesnake into a crowded room is felony assault.
In Tennessee, it's evangelism.
Old July 22nd 04, 12:33 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Jay Masino wrote:

When Jay's paying to have the stiffener that's underneath his wingwalk
replaced (which is NOT a minor fix), he'll regret having 3 woman dancing
on the wingwalk at the same time.

He named it "Atlas". Now he's believing his own propaganda. :-)

Old July 22nd 04, 04:44 AM
Morgans

"Jay Honeck" wrote

whilst Jim is bringing Da Grill. (I hope!)

Jay Honeck

It will be at OSH, and next problem is getting it to your site. Get cozy
with the gate guards, that will have to let me by Wen. afternoon. I'll
touch base with you on the best route before then.

I'm hooking up lights and putting on a plate tomorrow. I usually pull it
local without either, but 1,000 miles is different than local. g

Jim (OSH or bust!) in NC

Old July 22nd 04, 04:47 AM
Morgans

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

Watch for me -- I'll be the sunburned guy wearing the goofy EAA hat....

;-)
--
Jay Honeck

Which kind? There are so many! gg

Jim (wearing a goofy orange hat) in NC

Old July 22nd 04, 05:40 AM
Jay Honeck

When Jay's paying to have the stiffener that's underneath his wingwalk
replaced (which is NOT a minor fix), he'll regret having 3 woman dancing
on the wingwalk at the same time.

Have you seen the picture from LAST year?

If not, here it is again, for your viewing pleasu
http://makeashorterlink.com/?C62052DD8

Atlas stood up pretty well to THAT kind of treatment... (I can't say the
same for me, though... )

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 22nd 04, 05:43 AM
Jay Honeck

In ALL that time, the ONLY constant in my life has been Oshkosh.

OOOOHHH!! Don't let Mary hear you say that!

Well, I meant BESIDES her, of course. When taking the long view of life I
tend to think of us as a single unit.

Oshkosh has been the only constant in OUR lives.

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 22nd 04, 05:44 AM
Jay Honeck

Just got the news. I'm a granduncle! At least I *think* that's the correct
term. My
next flight may be to Raleigh.

Congrats, George!

What's a "grand uncle"? Does that mean your nephew/niece had a baby?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 22nd 04, 05:50 AM
Jay Honeck

Let me know what the food/shopping situation is for those of us campers
who dont fly our food in. I hear the options nearby (piggly wiggly and
walmart) are getting scarce.. No hurry on my account.. this is planning
for next year..

I hope the Pig is still there -- I can't stand Wally World.

Maybe EAA or the FBO will bring a vendor in who can provide the
perishables and disposables within walking distance next year.

Actually, they have gone the other direction, and closed down the camp store
that used to be out near the North 40. Don't know why, but it was sure
nice for picking up ice on the way back to the site after the airshow...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 22nd 04, 12:12 PM
Jay Masino

In rec.aviation.owning Jay Honeck wrote:
When Jay's paying to have the stiffener that's underneath his wingwalk
replaced (which is NOT a minor fix), he'll regret having 3 woman dancing
on the wingwalk at the same time.

Have you seen the picture from LAST year?

Yea. That was really what I was refering to. If I was you, I wouldn't
let three of them dance on the wing walk at the same time. The underlying
cracking won't be immediately obvious. You'll find out one day, at a very
expensive annual.

--
__!__
Jay and Teresa Masino ___(_)___
Old July 22nd 04, 02:24 PM
Jay Honeck

Have you seen the picture from LAST year?

Yea. That was really what I was refering to. If I was you, I wouldn't
let three of them dance on the wing walk at the same time. The underlying
cracking won't be immediately obvious. You'll find out one day, at a very
expensive annual.

Perhaps I should announce a weight limitation at the party?

:-)

Better not -- OSH is already 10 to 1 males. We don't want to scare off the
few brave girls who actually thrive amidst all that testosterone...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA