OSH Camping Checklist

Old July 21st 04, 06:18 PM
john smith

Default OSH Camping Checklist

I am making my list.
These are the basics.
Perishables are purchased at the stores in the vicinity.
What would you add?

OSH CAMPING LIST
Tent(s)
Tent Repair Kit
Sleeping Pad(s)
Sleeping Bag(s)
Water Bag(s)
Water Hose
Lobster Pot
Plates
Cups
Eating Utensils
Cooking Pot
Cooking Utensils
Chair(s) / Stool(s)
Table
Stove
Propane Tank
Tarp
Guy Line / Stakes
Poles
Tiedown Kit
Tiedown Lines
Wheel Blocks
Fluorescent Lamps
Krill Lamps
Cooler
Dishwashing Supplies
FRS Radios

Old July 21st 04, 06:35 PM
G.R. Patterson III

john smith wrote:

What would you add?

Looks pretty complete to me. I always carry a few bottles of wine and a corkscrew. I
also use an air mattress instead of sleeping pad.

George Patterson
In Idaho, tossing a rattlesnake into a crowded room is felony assault.
In Tennessee, it's evangelism.

Old July 21st 04, 07:18 PM
Javier Henderson

john smith writes:

I am making my list.
These are the basics.

(...)

Lobster Pot

Now, that's what I call style in camping.

Do they sell lobsters at OSH?

-jav
Old July 21st 04, 08:56 PM
Jack Allison

money
sunscreen
money
folding chairs
money
camera
flashlight
did I mention money?
Jay/Mary's N-number

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL, IA Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old July 22nd 04, 12:59 AM
Don't Leave Home Without It

T*O*I*L*E*T - P*A*P*E*R
Old July 22nd 04, 01:45 AM
john smith

Don't Leave Home Without It wrote:
T*O*I*L*E*T - P*A*P*E*R

That's a perishable... can be purchased there.

Old July 22nd 04, 01:47 AM
john smith

Jack Allison wrote:
money

got it

sunscreen

forgot it, thanks

folding chairs

already on the list

camera

forgot it, thanks

flashlight

already on the list (fluorescent lights and Krill lights)

Jay/Mary's N-number

Couldn't forget that one!

Old July 22nd 04, 03:13 AM
Dan Luke

[...]