Good Luck, Jim!

Old October 10th 03, 03:02 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Jim Weir says...

My pleasure. I'd do it again tomorrow in a heartbeat.

Jim

Good show Jim now I can say I personally know somwone who ran for Gov.
:-)Actually considering the number of people who split the votes, 31'st is a
pretty respectful showing. Congrats

See ya

Chuck S

Old October 10th 03, 06:37 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Corrie" wrote in message
om...

A real conservative with a real conservative agenda got more votes
than an incumbent Democrat. Nuff said indeed.

What planet are you talking about?

No to the recall (YES to Davis): 3,559,436
Bustamante: 2,432,463
McClintock: 1,026,492

Put on your glasses the next time.

IOW, your argument (that this was only about changing
business-as-usual) is bogus, and you know it.

Sure, you go on believing that. Have fun, enjoy.

No, of course not. The really smart women are Republicans, because
they know that a conservative agenda is truly pro-woman.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

But it'll be interesting to see whether these anonymous, 11th-hour

smearmeisters
continue. Funny how you excoriate Arnold but excuse Slick Willy.

ROFLMAO! POT. KETTLE. BLACK. Wasn't the #1 excuse the repukeblicans used
that Gray had turned a surplus into a huge deficit? And of course, the Shrub
has managed to retain the surplus Clinton left on the books on inauguration
day, right?

Look, if you're going to want to try to engage in a battle of wits, have the
good sense to at least come armed.

Got proof? Or are you willing to be sued for LIBEL? Because that
statement is libelous, pure and simple. Put up or shut up, pendejo.

The proof has already been published worldwide, you pitiful prepubescent
putz. Esto es ejemplo clásico del problema más grande que tienen comemierdas
enanos como tu; te crees mojón cuando todavía no has llegado ni a peo.
Siéntate en ese en lo que te preparo otro, mamabicho.

Old October 10th 03, 08:12 AM
Jim Weir

Ain't been around long, have you sonny? I've run for the EAA board of directors
twice in the last 15 years. At least in California, you know the odds and can
plan your campaign strategy honestly and on a level playing field. The EAA is
HARDLY a level playing field.

EAA is totally controlled by the Oshkosh Mafia. Please, don't misunderstand me.
I didn't much care for Paul, but I truly believe that Tom has the membership'
interest at the bottom of his heart. But, to be an outspoken critic of some of
the policies and procedures of the EAA is to be relegated to some little
pipsqueak that is crushed by the "proxy" system. You don't smile and say, "yes,
massa", you be on the scrapheap.

This proxy system is probably challengeable in court, but my suspicion is that
the EAA has enough lawpower on staff to have written the provisions so that the
Wisconsin judicial system will look with favor on the home team as opposed to
some outside flakes trying to make the good guys look bad.

Hey, the first rule of politics is to understand the system and who has the
inside track. I ain't no fool. I went up against it twice and was thoroughly
whipped. Don't take a rocket scientist to figure that an unpaid seat on a
toothless board where your future is dependent on going along with the status
quo isn't where an honest rebel with an ounce of dignity wants to serve. Just
LOOK at the geldings on that board and read their resume some day to see what I
say is the truth.

Jim

(Fitzair4)

-How about running at the next election, for the President of the EAA!!!!!!!!!

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old October 10th 03, 08:49 AM
Jim Weir

Bertie...

Thanks for all your good ideas and wishes...but

This is my 13th campaign in 20 years, and I've only lost four of them...two EAA,
one County, and the Governor's thing yesterday. I **think** I know how to play
this game.

While I appreciate all your insights as to how to run a campaign, I daresay I've
been there, done that, got the t-shirt, and I'm negotiating the movie rights.

Wanna see how hard I campaigned?
http://www.candidatecamera.com/candi...ndidateNum=131
Look ESPECIALLY at the soles of the shoes.

As to my comments as what it was like, take a gander through the rest of the
shots in my album.

Jim

Bernie the Bunion

- Jim Weir wrote:
-
- My pleasure. I'd do it again tomorrow in a heartbeat.
-
-Well Jim..... I'm sure it was quite the experience for you to
-go through something like that, and I'm sure there are
-a few people here who would be interested in your comments
-as to what it was like.
http://www.rst-engr.com
Old October 10th 03, 11:53 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Corrie says...

Well Corrie
It would appear by jauns statement that he agrees with everything zoom has done
because he sure has the same moral values as his hero. Sheesh that guy sure has
a warped way of twisting logic and the truth . But what can you expect after all
he's a li'l moozer :-)

See ya
Chuck

And your point would be...? What did YOUR father do in the war? Does
that define who you are? B. F. D.

It does when it turns out you were in agreement with his moral values.

Old October 10th 03, 04:29 PM
Eric Miller

"Jim Weir" wrote
But, to be an outspoken critic of some of
the policies and procedures of the EAA is to be relegated to some little
pipsqueak that is crushed by the "proxy" system.

How *does* EAA's proxy system work?

The "normal" method is for members to vote and if they choose not to vote
then their votes are decided for them by proxy.
Seems like EAA forgot about members being allowed to choose their own votes
(if the minutes from the annual meeting are indicative).

Eric

Old October 10th 03, 05:20 PM
Juan Jimenez

Ah yes, the moral values of the one who never brings anything he owns and
can't afford to lose to SNF. Hmm. What else can you expect from Mr. Pot K.
Black himself?

Old October 11th 03, 12:18 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article R_Ahb.81398$%h1.85990@sccrnsc02, Juan Jimenez says...

Ah yes, the moral values of the one who never brings anything he owns and
can't afford to lose to SNF. Hmm. What else can you expect from Mr. Pot K.
Black himself?

Yawn.....

Chuck RAH-15/1 ret

"Credibility it all about credibility"......chuck s

Old October 11th 03, 01:58 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:20:01 GMT, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

Ah yes, the moral values of the one who never brings anything he owns and
can't afford to lose to SNF.

I've heard he only wears six of his ten Rolexes to SnF. But that's to make
his hands faster when he steals chicken.... :-)

Ron "Mine says 'Sports Illustrated'" Wanttaja

Old October 11th 03, 04:58 AM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article R_Ahb.81398$%h1.85990@sccrnsc02, Juan Jimenez says...

Ah yes, the moral values of the one who never brings anything he owns and
can't afford to lose to SNF. Hmm. What else can you expect from Mr. Pot

K.
Black himself?

Yawn.....

Precisely. chuckle

what's a good country for a homebuilt aircraft? Lukas Home Built 17 September 25th 03 06:53 PM
bulding a kitplane maybe Van's RV9A --- a good idea ????? Flightdeck Home Built 10 September 9th 03 07:20 PM
A Good Story Badwater Bill Home Built 15 September 3rd 03 03:00 PM
Good degreaser? Michael Horowitz Home Built 15 July 17th 03 05:49 PM
War Stories: Good degreaser? B2431 Home Built 1 July 16th 03 03:18 PM