Where can I train in a PW-6? Seminole Lake's is down for maintenancefor a couple of months

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 1st 17, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

Default Where can I train in a PW-6? Seminole Lake's is down formaintenance for a couple of months

On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 3:56:36 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Hi, all.

I have a PW-5 that I bought but have never flown. Since the PW-6 is the 2-place trainer for the PW-5, I was hoping to train in a PW-6 for and hour or so before attempting the PW-5.

I just spoke with Seminole Lake Gliderport (here in Florida) who said that their PW-6 is down for maintenance for a couple of months.

Unfortunately SSA's search engine(as far as I know) doesn't have a search filter to find out which gliderports have a PW-6 available for training.

Does anyone know if there is one in (or near) Florida? or how can I find out where are all the PW-6's available for training in the US?

Ben

Cypress Soaring in Southern California, although they are not using it for primary training. (They also have a PW5)
http://www.cypresssoaring.org/