How Good a Replica?

Old December 21st 03, 05:42 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Mike Marron" wrote in message

Wrong again, Stevie boy. I don't have a transponder and encoder
yet I can (and do) legally operate my aircraft in ANY airspace that I
wish. Now how do you s'pose I'm able to do that?

No, I'm not wrong, it truly is because you don't wish to operate it in any
airspace that would require you to have them.

Old December 21st 03, 05:49 AM
Mike Marron

"Gord Beaman" ) wrote:
Mike Marron wrote:

N912JT based DOWNTOWN

No electrical power?

Nope. But something powers my strobes, radio and GPS..

Old December 21st 03, 05:52 AM
Mike Marron

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:
"Mike Marron" wrote:

Wrong again, Stevie boy. I don't have a transponder and encoder
yet I can (and do) legally operate my aircraft in ANY airspace that I
wish. Now how do you s'pose I'm able to do that?

No, I'm not wrong, it truly is because you don't wish to operate it in any
airspace that would require you to have them.

Stealth.

-Mike (Stealth) Marron

Old December 21st 03, 05:53 AM
Mike Marron

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

A CFI like yourself, if you are a CFI (doubtful), is not in a position to
explain the FARs to anyone.

Stealth CFI

-Mike (stealthy) Marron

Old December 21st 03, 10:49 AM
Cub Driver

N912JT

N912JT is Assigned

Assigned/Registered Aircraft Aircraft Description

Serial Number 7724 Type Registration Individual
Manufacturer Name MARRON MICHAEL J Certificate Issue Date
01/10/2003
Model PEGASUS 912 Status Valid
Type Aircraft Fixed Wing Single-Engine Type Engine Reciprocating
Pending Number Change None Dealer No
Date Change Authorized None Mode S Code 53117363
MFR Year 2000 Fractional Owner NO

Registered Owner

Name MARRON MICHAEL
Street 1656 BELLROSE DR N
City CLEARWATER State FLORIDA Zip Code 33756-2308
County PINELLAS
Country UNITED STATES

Airworthiness

Engine Manufacturer ROTAX Classification Experimental
Engine Model SEE BOMBADIER Category Amateur Built

A/W Date 02/08/2003

Other Owner Names

None

Temporary Certificate

None

Fuel Modifications

None

all the best -- Dan Ford
email:

see the Warbird's Forum at
www.warbirdforum.com
and the Piper Cub Forum at www.pipercubforum.com
Old December 21st 03, 02:22 PM
Stephen Harding

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

"Stephen Harding" wrote in message

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

...nothing which appears below. If you're going to trim my words please
trim my name as well.

Indeed yes.

Apologies.

SMH

Old December 22nd 03, 02:00 AM
Mike Marron

Cub Driver wrote:

N912JT

N912JT is Assigned

Assigned/Registered Aircraft Aircraft Description

Serial Number 7724 Type Registration Individual
Manufacturer Name MARRON MICHAEL J Certificate Issue Date
01/10/2003
Model PEGASUS 912 Status Valid
Type Aircraft Fixed Wing Single-Engine Type Engine Reciprocating
Pending Number Change None Dealer No
Date Change Authorized None Mode S Code 53117363
MFR Year 2000 Fractional Owner NO

Registered Owner

Name MARRON MICHAEL
Street 1656 BELLROSE DR N
City CLEARWATER State FLORIDA Zip Code 33756-2308
County PINELLAS
Country UNITED STATES

Airworthiness

Engine Manufacturer ROTAX Classification Experimental
Engine Model SEE BOMBADIER Category Amateur Built

A/W Date 02/08/2003

Other Owner Names

None

Temporary Certificate

None

Fuel Modifications

None

Well, there ya' go McNicoll. Looks like Dan has done your homework
for you. Now, if you know how to read an aeronautical chart, you will
note that the area in which I routinely fly is not only under Tampa's
Mode C veil (e.g: transponder required) but it's also surrounded by
all kinds of different Class B, C, D, and E airspace. Like I said, I
can (and do) fly in all this airspace WITHOUT a transponder. I'll
ask you one more time: how do you s'pose I'm able to do that?
Hmmm? Care for some ketchup to go with your crow?

all the best -- Dan Ford
email:

see the Warbird's Forum at
www.warbirdforum.com
and the Piper Cub Forum at www.pipercubforum.com

Old December 22nd 03, 02:12 AM
Mike Marron

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:
"Mike Marron" wrote:

Wrong again, Stevie boy. I don't have a transponder and encoder
yet I can (and do) legally operate my aircraft in ANY airspace that I
wish. Now how do you s'pose I'm able to do that?

Because you don't wish to operate it in any airspace that would require you
to have them.

Wrong again, Stevie boy. The airport where I'm based is under Tampa's
mode C veil therefore all aircraft (besides mine ) must be squawking
1200 the instant their wheels leave the ground. Now why do you s'pose
that is?

Old December 22nd 03, 04:32 AM

Mike Marron wrote:

Wrong again, Stevie boy. The airport where I'm based is under Tampa's
mode C veil therefore all aircraft (besides mine ) must be squawking
1200 the instant their wheels leave the ground. Now why do you s'pose
that is?

(for the second time) Because your a/c doesn't have electrical
power?
--

-Gord.
Old December 23rd 03, 01:30 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Mike Marron" wrote in message

Well, there ya' go McNicoll. Looks like Dan has done your homework
for you.

I didn't have to do any homework.

Now, if you know how to read an aeronautical chart, you will
note that the area in which I routinely fly is not only under Tampa's
Mode C veil (e.g: transponder required) but it's also surrounded by
all kinds of different Class B, C, D, and E airspace. Like I said, I
can (and do) fly in all this airspace WITHOUT a transponder. I'll
ask you one more time: how do you s'pose I'm able to do that?

You're able to do it because you're unfamiliar with the FARs and thus are
unaware that you must have a transponder in Class B and Class C airspace.