LX Era - SALE

Old September 3rd 19, 01:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default LX Era - SALE

SALE

I have more Era57 and Era80 varios in stock than I need - so a few are for sale at a discounted price. They were originally calibrated at LX Navigation on March 29, 2017. I calibrated them here in July 10, 2019 - so their logger altimeter calibration is good until July 10, 2024. They have been updated to the latest firmware and are new units - never sold. Waypoints for your area will be loaded into the vario and I will print the manual for you on my color laser printer.

- LX Navigation Era57 $1495 ($300 off, normally $1795)
- LX Navigation Era80 $1595 ($300 off, normally $1895)

Details: http://cumulus-soaring.com/lx.htm#LX-Era

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.