Interesting

Old August 20th 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
The Bunyip Slayer

Default Interesting

Am I the only one that has notice that 95% of our traffic in the past 12
hours, has been nothing but Bertie, Dudley, Mx and the related cross posting
kooks discussing anything to make noise, and certainly not aviation.

I hope others are taking note of this as well. Dudley's new found
relationship with Mx alone is really very revealing.

Looks like Bertie is not the only one trying to kill the group.

Old August 20th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"The Bunyip Slayer" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

Am I the only one that has notice that 95% of our traffic in the past
12 hours, has been nothing but Bertie, Dudley, Mx and the related
cross posting kooks discussing anything to make noise, and certainly
not aviation.

Seeing as how you're 95% of that, then I'd say it's a fair guess to say
that ony the ones who haven't killfiled you would have noticed.

I hope others are taking note of this as well. Dudley's new found
relationship with Mx alone is really very revealing.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahw!

God I love a good k00k.

Looks like Bertie is not the only one trying to kill the group.

'm not trying to kill anything...

Bertie
Old August 20th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

The Bunyip Slayer wrote:
Am I the only one that has notice that 95% of our traffic in the past 12
hours, has been nothing but Bertie, Dudley, Mx and the related cross posting
kooks discussing anything to make noise, and certainly not aviation.

I hope others are taking note of this as well. Dudley's new found
relationship with Mx alone is really very revealing.

Looks like Bertie is not the only one trying to kill the group.

Add is your crap and we hit 99.99999%
Old August 20th 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default Interesting, but off topic

On Aug 20, 8:41 am, "The Bunyip Slayer" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
Am I the only one that has notice that 95% of our traffic in the past 12
hours, has been nothing but Bertie, Dudley, Mx and the related cross posting
kooks discussing anything to make noise, and certainly not aviation.

I hope others are taking note of this as well. Dudley's new found
relationship with Mx alone is really very revealing.

Looks like Bertie is not the only one trying to kill the group.

Simply respond to aviation related issues, no matter who posts them,
and ignore the delinquents spraying graffiti around the group. It
won't modify the maxis, berties, or mx's behavior, but ignoring/kill
filing the crap will go a long way to preserving the peace of mind of
the other posters.

Or, of course, use a moderated group. In spite of Mx's contention that
they restrict conversations, they are quite worthwhile. If one finds a
thread of interest it can be extended with any of the IM services
privately, or among the three or four who find the topic interesting.
Yahoo IM in conference mode works very well for that. The issue is
simply that the IM aspect provides information exchange in a private
way, not a public forum. The people who are abusing RAP would gain no
pleasure out of doing it privately, their joy comes from the public
display of their ethic.

We found some time ago there was much to be learned about someone by
simply playing 18 holes of golf with them. There's probably even more
to be learned about their character if one learned of their posting
habits on these groups.

Old August 20th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

a wrote in
:

[...]

Just as well since there is no way you're getting me to play golf.

Bertie
Old August 20th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
The Bunyip Slayer

"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
m...
The Bunyip Slayer wrote:
Am I the only one that has notice that 95% of our traffic in the past 12
hours, has been nothing but Bertie, Dudley, Mx and the related cross
posting kooks discussing anything to make noise, and certainly not
aviation.

I hope others are taking note of this as well. Dudley's new found
relationship with Mx alone is really very revealing.

Looks like Bertie is not the only one trying to kill the group.

Add is your crap and we hit 99.99999%

Nope, during that 12 hour period I didn't post anything, and about 125
message were posted.

Try to keep your eye on the ball. It serves no purpose to shoot the
messenger, even if you don't like him.

Old August 20th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
The Bunyip Slayer

"a" wrote in message
On Aug 20, 8:41 am, "The Bunyip Slayer" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:

Simply respond to aviation related issues, no matter who posts them,
and ignore the delinquents spraying graffiti around the group.

Not if it encourages the participation of someone that spends the majority
of their time trying to control the group.

If you have an employee that shows up on early for work on Monday morning,
and does a supurb job until about noon - then spends the rest of the week
doing nothing but disturbing and spreading hate and discontent among all the
employees the rest of the week, do you keep them? No.

It
won't modify the maxis, berties, or mx's behavior, but ignoring/kill
filing the crap will go a long way to preserving the peace of mind of
the other posters.

Killfiles do nothing to encourge valuable participants to join or stay.

Old August 20th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

The Bunyip Slayer wrote:
Am I the only one that has notice that 95% of our traffic in the
past 12 hours, has been nothing but Bertie, Dudley, Mx and the
related cross posting kooks discussing anything to make noise, and
certainly not aviation.

I hope others are taking note of this as well. Dudley's new found
relationship with Mx alone is really very revealing.

Looks like Bertie is not the only one trying to kill the group.

Add is your crap and we hit 99.99999%

Nope, during that 12 hour period I didn't post anything, and about 125
message were posted.

Try to keep your eye on the ball. It serves no purpose to shoot the
messenger, even if you don't like him.

Sure it does, It's funny.

Bertie
Old August 20th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"The Bunyip Slayer" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"a" wrote in message
.
..
On Aug 20, 8:41 am, "The Bunyip Slayer" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:

Simply respond to aviation related issues, no matter who posts them,
and ignore the delinquents spraying graffiti around the group.

Not if it encourages the participation of someone that spends the
majority of their time trying to control the group.

What like you?

I'm not trying to control anything fjukktard. I'm just poking you with a
sharp stick to keep you shirieking like a little gurl.

Guess what? It works.

Bertie

Old August 20th 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Aug 20, 9:37 am, "The Bunyip Slayer" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in messagenews:ObSdneWQwp3ThTHVnZ2dnUVZ_uSdnZ2d@super news.com...

The Bunyip Slayer wrote:
Am I the only one that has notice that 95% of our traffic in the past 12
hours, has been nothing but Bertie, Dudley, Mx and the related cross
posting kooks discussing anything to make noise, and certainly not
aviation.

I hope others are taking note of this as well. Dudley's new found
relationship with Mx alone is really very revealing.

Looks like Bertie is not the only one trying to kill the group.

Add is your crap and we hit 99.99999%

Nope, during that 12 hour period I didn't post anything, and about 125
message were posted.

Try to keep your eye on the ball. It serves no purpose to shoot the
messenger, even if you don't like him.

But you're not a messenger, just a self righteous troll netkopp
wannabe who seems to have no life.

Interesting pic JGalban Piloting 37 July 17th 08 09:37 PM
well, that was interesting Bob Noel Owning 1 April 2nd 07 09:10 PM
OT, but very interesting. Flyingmonk Piloting 11 January 16th 06 03:48 AM
interesting aluckyguess Piloting 11 October 27th 04 11:10 PM
Interesting? KP Piloting 0 February 5th 04 07:03 AM