In Defense of Michael Moore

Old June 26th 04, 05:40 PM
WalterM140

Default In Defense of Michael Moore

Re Moore's movie:

http://www.hollywoodbitchslap.com/fe...p?feature=1150
Old June 26th 04, 07:58 PM
W. D. Allen Sr.

You really must give Michael Moore credit! He can certainly spot fools when
he sees them!

Guess who is rushing to see his schlockumentary, Fahrenheit 9/11? Guess who
is buying his deliberate duplicity? Guess who is swearing to the validity of
scenes in his movie they have not even seen yet? It's the two digit IQs
Moore has spent months setting up for just the opportunity to empty their
pockets.

Moore knows his movie is fraud. Hell, he set out to make it fraudulent on
purpose! He knows you just feed the Looney Left what they want to believe
and lo-and-behold they will even pay to believe it!

Moore is one more in a long line of duplicitous, deceiving, snake oil
salesmen reaching back beyond those ancient Greeks bearing gifts. He knows
there are no more stupid people than those who insist their own fantasies
are fact! Moore knows that, which is why he finds it so easy to filch the
purses of intellectual cripples who are still pondering what the definition
of "is" is.

So more power to Moore, the liberal's charlatan!

The Pundit's Guru

end

Old June 26th 04, 10:05 PM
WalterM140

Moore knows his movie is fraud.

Good link he

http://www.hollywoodbitchslap.com/fe...p?feature=1150

Walt

Old June 26th 04, 10:12 PM
WalterM140

You really must give Michael Moore credit! He can certainly spot fools when
he sees them!

"Fahrenheit 911" is worth seeing if for only one sequence.

Towards the end of the film, Bush 43 is shown at a lectern. He says: "The
people of Texas, I mean Tennessee, have a saying. Fool me once, shame
on.....fool me........don't fool me!"

Bush 43 is a moron. It' very clear. It comes right out of his own mouth. We
can thank Michael Moore for shining a light on it all. Moore is a hero.

I think some people want to stay away from slamming Michael Moore. He was
after all, just exercising his First Amendment rights.

Oh! The other sequence in the movie that makes it a must-see is near the
beginning. Bush's limosene is pelted with eggs as he rides up Pennsylvania
Ave. to take his (stolen) oath.

Walt

Old June 26th 04, 10:29 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"WalterM140" wrote in message

"Fahrenheit 911" is worth seeing if for only one sequence.

Towards the end of the film, Bush 43 is shown at a lectern. He says: "The
people of Texas, I mean Tennessee, have a saying. Fool me once, shame
on.....fool me........don't fool me!"

Bush 43 is a moron. It' very clear. It comes right out of his own mouth.

We
can thank Michael Moore for shining a light on it all. Moore is a hero.

Yup, Moore is a hero to partisan loons everywhere, no question about it.

I think some people want to stay away from slamming Michael Moore.
He was after all, just exercising his First Amendment rights.

Exactly. I encourage idiots to speak out. How else could they be
identified as idiots?

Oh! The other sequence in the movie that makes it a must-see is near the
beginning. Bush's limosene is pelted with eggs as he rides up

Pennsylvania
Ave. to take his (stolen) oath.

Is there nobody on the left that understands how the president is elected?

Old June 26th 04, 11:56 PM
QDurham

Exactly. I encourage idiots to speak out. How else could they be
identified as idiots?

You Bushies are astonishingly self-defeating. Every time you bitch and moan
about the movie, another 100,000 Americans decide to go watch it.

Suits me. Keep it up.

Quent
Old June 27th 04, 12:05 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"QDurham" wrote in message

You Bushies are astonishingly self-defeating. Every time you bitch and

moan
about the movie, another 100,000 Americans decide to go watch it.

What's a Bushie? Did I bitch and moan about the movie?

Suits me. Keep it up.

Moore's film isn't going to change many minds. Those that praise his work
already hate Bush. Those that are familiar with his work already know he's
a propagandist, not a documentarian. The undecided who aren't familiar with
him but are skeptical by nature will do some research and learn he's a
propagandist.

Old June 27th 04, 12:07 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"ArtKramr" wrote in message

Moore may well have put an end to Bush.

If you believe that, you've lost all touch with reality.

Old June 27th 04, 12:14 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"WalterM140" wrote in message

Re Moore's movie:

http://www.hollywoodbitchslap.com/fe...p?feature=1150

It's interesting that you feel Moore requires defending.