Saving See You Tasks and Flights

Old November 27th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Saving See You Tasks and Flights

I have a question regarding the use of the See You software. I have
several tasks associated with a single contest on my see you
software. Is there a way to save all of these tasks (including the
turn point zone data) to a permanet file for future reference?

Also, I would like to save the flight data log, the task, and the
whole set up of the screens in one file for quick future reference.

Bill Snead
6W
Old November 28th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

In SeeYou:
First make sure your usual database and tasks are saved.
File/Save As
The first choice is CUP, select that.
Name it Texas Tasking, or whatever you like.
Save it.
When you open a file for a new location, whether it's from SeeYou or
Cambridge, Ilec, etc, do not append it to your existing waypoints.
This will give you just the waypoints for the site you're loading. Add
your tasks, and save it again (with a new name of course) as a CUP.
When you return home, just open your home CUP file, and again chose
not to append these waypoints to the existing file.
Don't think this saves turnpoint areas, just your preferences for
start, turn and finish.
Jim
Old November 28th 08, 12:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Bill,

I go over how to use SeeYou waypoint and task files in the SeeYou Training
file found he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/train...raining-SeeYou It is Segment #
22.
a direct link is he
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrwcsaoiLOI

Give me a call if that doesn't explain it for you.

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old November 28th 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

file found hehttp://www.cumulus-soaring.com/train...ning-SeeYou*It is Segment #

Cumulus Soaring, Inc.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

wrote in message

I have a question regarding the use of the See You software. *I have
several tasks associated with a single contest *on my see you
software. *Is there a way to save all of these tasks (including the
turn point zone data) to a permanet file for future reference?

Also, I would like to save the flight data log, the task, and the
whole set up of the screens in one file for quick future reference.

Bill Snead
6W- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the help. Paul looks like it is time I spent some time
using the excellant training materials you have developed.

Bill Snead

Tasks??? Jack Soaring 2 July 4th 06 12:16 AM
Recording and Deleting Tasks and Turnpoints in the Volkslogger Nyal Williams Soaring 3 May 18th 05 09:42 PM
saving an aircraft in the air Cub Driver Military Aviation 9 April 12th 04 10:34 AM
new TASKs and SCORING - or roll the dice CH Soaring 0 August 10th 03 07:32 AM