zoom's zooming againZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old September 4th 05, 10:32 PM
Juan Jimenez

Sort of. You're referring to neighborhoods that are both part of the
municipality of San Juan. IMO over the years it's become damn near
impossible to tell where one starts and the other ends, just as with all the
other neighborhoods.

"john smith" wrote in message
. ..
Juan, is Rio Piedras south of Hato Rey?

Old September 4th 05, 10:44 PM
Juan Jimenez

wrote in message
oups.com...

So big deal you were in the Marines. Were you ever under fire,
probably not? Have any combat awards or decorations? (for the record I
do)

What did they give you, the good conduct medal for making sure the latrines
were always clean? Or was it mess duty? Let's just I am not impressed by
decorated Haitian airline maintenance directors... chuckle

As for bitch slapping me your bull****ting hero has had plenty of chances
to try...

I could care less about that. You want to get your bitch slap in _person_?
No problem! Send me an email with the info when your flight gets into San
Juan. I'll met you at the airport and be more than happy to oblige, chump.
I'll even wheel you back into the airplane for your return flight.

Old September 5th 05, 02:02 AM

I am not Haitian, however I was once a director of maintenance of a
US FAR 129 airline based in Haiti. What position of aviation
management have either you or you hero ever held ? That is other than
his imagined position as a JAL 747 captain.
I would put the ball back in your court and say e-mail me with your
flight info into Jakarta and I deliver the bitch slap personally. But I
know that being unemployed you can't afford the ticket so I will leave
that there. I guess you will have to wait till Oshkosh or Sun N Fun
for your chance. Then we will see if you can beat zzzzooms record
sprint to the security office.
I said COMBAT medals, I have Combat Assault time in a UH1C gunship
and "V" devices on my medals. What did you get, dishpan hands ?

Frank M.Hitlaw
Jakarta ,Indonesia

Old September 5th 05, 12:51 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

You got that right, you never have been and never will be, you only
eliminate them, not become them. So what are you doing to help the victims
of Katrina? Sitting on your fat ass at home, wondering how you're going to
fight that lawsuit, or trying to come up with better, improved ways of
claiming that people die because they forget to install the
"optional/required" fuselage cover? That autopsy report must have hit you
like the proverbial ton of bricks!

Too hypocritical to pass up, putz.

Hey pucho if I thought for a minute you had any credibility I might be
concerned, but even zoom kicked you off the ANN masthead.Go play with your goat
and pretend your gonna fly your BD jaun dart..

Chuck(I actually flew what I built)S

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old September 5th 05, 01:17 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Jerry Springer says...
Juan, that is a really sad story on your web page about you getting
fired from your job on the mainland because you wanted to move to
Puerto Rico.

That might be the "official" reason but just maybe they have been following his
high jinx's on the net and don't want a person of his caliber to represent
them..Hmmmmm

The story I found really
funny is the one about your mom not even believing the stories you tell,
so if your mom does not believe your stories how can you expect the rest
of us to? LOL!!!

I bet even his mom said "credibility jaun ,it's all about credibility". LOL!!

Chuck( ..and the truth comes out) S

Old September 5th 05, 03:08 PM
Juan Jimenez

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am not Haitian, however I was once a director of maintenance of a
US FAR 129 airline based in Haiti. What position of aviation
management have either you or you hero ever held ? That is other than
his imagined position as a JAL 747 captain.

It wasn't for a Haitian "airline," that's for damn sure. LMAO! What did you
manage, voodoo maintenance? My management time was in a real airline,
American Eagle.

I would put the ball back in your court and say e-mail me with your
flight info into Jakarta and I deliver the bitch slap personally.

Hmm that's a pretty wide yellow stripe. Unfortunately for you, there is no
ball, just the indentations of five fingers and a palm on your face. BTW,
was that crash in Indonesia one of yours? Victim of voodoo maintenance too?

I said COMBAT medals, I have Combat Assault time in a UH1C gunship
and "V" devices on my medals.

Combat assault _time_? ROLFMAO! HAHAHAHAH! Assaulting what, putz, a hooch?

Juan

Old September 5th 05, 03:09 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message
wrote:

I doubt he was ever in the Marines.

Clueless as ever. Get over it, Frisbee.

Old September 5th 05, 03:10 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

You got that right, you never have been and never will be, you only
eliminate them, not become them. So what are you doing to help the victims
of Katrina? Sitting on your fat ass at home, wondering how you're going to
fight that lawsuit, or trying to come up with better, improved ways of
claiming that people die because they forget to install the
"optional/required" fuselage cover? That autopsy report must have hit you
like the proverbial ton of bricks!

Too hypocritical to pass up, putz.

Hey pucho if I thought for a minute you had any credibility...

And who gives a **** what you think? Enjoying your new found fame? LMAO!

Juan