Corel Draw File

Old January 23rd 13, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner

Default Corel Draw File

Group,

I have a Corel Draw file for an ASI that I need converted to a format I can open. Does anyone have the ability to do this for me.

Please contact at kevin.christner at gmail

Best regards,

Kevin
Old January 23rd 13, 06:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Kevin, I can convert that file to .eps, .pdf, or whatever. Just email
it to me.

Thanks, Bob K.
bob at hpaircraft dot com
Old January 23rd 13, 07:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Kevin - if you just need to view the file, check out "IrfanView". Its
a free image-viewing program that can open almost ANY file format. Its
easy to use and can also take screenshots and do basic image editing.
You can get it (and the standard plugins) he http://www.irfanview.com/

Enjoy,

--Noel

Old January 23rd 13, 09:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner

On Wednesday, January 23, 2013 1:19:25 PM UTC-5, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
Kevin, I can convert that file to .eps, .pdf, or whatever. Just email

it to me.

Thanks, Bob K.

bob at hpaircraft dot com

Thanks to Bob I'm all set.

Bob - let me know when the next Akafleig is... Would love to come back and learn more.

KJC
Old January 23rd 13, 09:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Kevin, I'll post updates on the project FaceBook page. If you're
available a certain week or weekend let me know and I can arrange it.

Right now I'm getting ready to make the first set of 18 meter spars,
that should happen in the next couple of weekends. Then we can install
spars in the next set of wings and do wing internals to prep for
closure.

Thanks, Bob K.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/HP-24...t/200931354951
http://www.hpaircraft.com/hp-24