Scotland terrain for FS9

Old August 3rd 03, 11:45 AM
Kevin Reilly

Default Scotland terrain for FS9

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 Jeff wrote:

Does anyone know of a package I can download for FS9 that will give me
back my mountains or is there a way of installing the LAGO mesh
manually into FS9?

I just dragged a copy of my TerraMesh 13 England & Wales folder from the
LAGO folder to the FS2004 Scenery folder and added it manually to the
library. Worked like a charm. I believe TerraMesh 14 Ireland & Scotland
installs to C:\LAGO rather than $FS_directory$\LAGO but the principle's
the same.

A lot of the installers that come with FS scenery aren't doing anything
cleverer than that; it's just that they're only programmed to look for
the install directory of the latest version of FS available when they
were released. I've copied most of my add-on scenery from FS2002 to
FS2004 including the VisualFlight VFR stuff and all of it has worked
flawlessly.

--
Kev
"Do not drive a car or operate machinery."