WTB: CAI L-NAV readout meter and Sage or PZL mechanical vario.

Old August 24th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default WTB: CAI L-NAV readout meter and Sage or PZL mechanical vario.

Hello,
I am interested in purchasing a used vario readout for an L (or S)
Nav. Would prefer 80mm face and scale in knots but will consider
otherwise.
Also looking for a used mechanical vario, Sage or PZL.
Instruments must be in good working order.
Prefer items located in US to avoid overseas shipping and its
associated hassles.

Please respond to fly_ge at sbcglobal dot com.

Thanks,

-Gonzo.

Old August 24th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

Cambridge Aero Instruments may still have some new L/S-NAV vario readouts in
stock. I think I purchased their last small metric unit a few months ago
for a customer. I'd be glad to check on it for you. You can see details
he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/cai_prices.htm#L-NAV

I realize that you are looking for a used unit, but I thought that you may
not have realized that new units may still be available.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

ups.com...

Old August 28th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thanks to all who responded. I have found the instruments.

-Gonzo.

Mechanical Vario or not? Fish Soaring 15 July 2nd 06 02:28 PM
Wanted: Used Mechanical Vario Tim Hanke Soaring 0 May 16th 05 05:35 PM
FOR SALE: SAGE SV vario RW Soaring 3 March 13th 05 06:58 PM
WTB Sage Vario Sleigh Soaring 1 June 5th 04 02:55 AM
Sage Vario Robert Danewid Soaring 1 January 11th 04 07:38 PM