An ACE goes down in flames.

Old November 30th 05, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default An ACE goes down in flames.

my-oh-my, now that was so very "profound" ... geez ....

Old November 30th 05, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

"Mike Weeks" wrote in message
oups.com...
my-oh-my, now that was so very "profound" ... geez ....

Not interested in being profound. This is Usenet, not a class on Fermat's
Last Theorem.
You had already answered the posters question with a statement that didn't
need further amplification. Rather than open a new thread with a simple
comment about additional ramifications that might be happening within the
naval fighter community, I simply used your post to segway into that
additional comment by prefacing my post with a comment saying in effect that
I was doing this. That opening sentence was in part,
" Not on the level you're discussing Mike............but..........".
Your answering post to me was argumentative, overly aggressive, and
unnecessarily confrontational.
I take it you didn't like the thread creep.
If you had posted to me and simply said you objected to the creep, I would
have answered you and apologized to you.
For the way you posted to me however..........at the risk of seeming
unprofound, it's a simple "go **** yourself" and always will be when dealing
with me.
Dudley Henriques

Old November 30th 05, 03:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Apologize for not apparently having the vision to see you were only
"creeping" ...

As to your last profound statement; well, glad I didn't respond in kind

Old November 30th 05, 04:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

"Mike Weeks" wrote in message
oups.com...
Apologize for not apparently having the vision to see you were only
"creeping" ...

As to your last profound statement; well, glad I didn't respond in kind

Tell you what Weeks. It just isn't worth our time and the newsgroup
bandwidth to continue this or any other communication. Let's just call it a
day and I'll refrain from posting to you again.
I'd appreciate it if you will show me the same courtesy and all will be well
in the valley .
DH

Old November 30th 05, 04:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

"Dudley Henriques" wrote:

Get a ****ing life Weeks, and don't take yourself so ****ing seriously!
DH

Temper temper dudster...

-Gord.

"You are completely focused on RPM as the
single factor producing rotational velocity"

-Dude Henrickles
Old November 30th 05, 04:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Dudley Henriques wrote:
"Mike Weeks" wrote in message
oups.com...
Apologize for not apparently having the vision to see you were only
"creeping" ...

As to your last profound statement; well, glad I didn't respond in kind

Tell you what Weeks. It just isn't worth our time and the newsgroup
bandwidth to continue this or any other communication. Let's just call it a
day and I'll refrain from posting to you again.
I'd appreciate it if you will show me the same courtesy and all will be well
in the valley .

Tell you what Henriques, it'll depend on the subject - nothing more,
nothing less; since after all this is the net and an open NG.

MW

Old November 30th 05, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

"Dudley Henriques" wrote
.. I didn't
see any fighter pilots offering up roses.
I think I can assure you, there will be
an unwritten and fairly silent but brutal ramification within the naval
fighter community.

This kind of reversal doesn't go down well at Squadron level.
from what I
know of the fighter community, the navy fighter community will NEVER
forgive
him, Cunningham is a classic example of a good man gone bad! I can't
think of
anyone in my lifetime who had more going for him and ended up with less
than
Randy.
Dudley Henriques

Cunningham, after 10 years in the slammer will come out with an asshole
almost as big as he turned out to be!
2.4 Million in bribes and he believed it would never come to light!
Too bad he wasn't a Democrat in the House.
Disgraced the uniform and his Oath of Office.

Old November 30th 05, 05:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

There is something missing here. I talked to a guy who was in his
squadrod or knew him very well. A great pilot, but not so great an
Naval officer. He was in the process of being rifted after he got
turned down twice for a regular commission. After he got the 5th Mig,
he got a call from the CNO who told him that a special augmentation
board had just been held and he was happy to tell him that he had been
selected to the Regular Navy.
Old December 1st 05, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Schlomo Lipchitz wrote:
There is something missing here. I talked to a guy who was in his
squadrod or knew him very well. A great pilot, but not so great an
Naval officer. He was in the process of being rifted after he got
turned down twice for a regular commission. After he got the 5th Mig,
he got a call from the CNO who told him that a special augmentation
board had just been held and he was happy to tell him that he had been
selected to the Regular Navy.

You have the correct story. The same facts apply to Driscoll, his RIO.

Old December 1st 05, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

In article ,
Yofuri wrote:

Schlomo Lipchitz wrote:
There is something missing here. I talked to a guy who was in his
squadrod or knew him very well. A great pilot, but not so great an
Naval officer. He was in the process of being rifted after he got
turned down twice for a regular commission. After he got the 5th Mig,
he got a call from the CNO who told him that a special augmentation
board had just been held and he was happy to tell him that he had been
selected to the Regular Navy.

You have the correct story. The same facts apply to Driscoll, his RIO.

I have a friend who writes books about Naval fighter aviation and get a
similar feedback. In fact, one of the characters in one of his books is
"loosely" patterned after Duke Cunningham.

--
Remve "_" from email to reply to me personally.

Yet another A36 crash H.P. Piloting 10 April 23rd 05 05:58 PM
Halon Fire Extinguisher? O. Sami Saydjari Owning 14 May 4th 04 10:27 PM