Becker 3201 Radio

Old December 3rd 05, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Becker 3201 Radio

Inherited a Becker 3201 Radio when I bought my Ventus C. Would like to
get my hands on a copy of the manual. Does anyone have an electronic
copy they could send me? If that fails, can someone tell me how to
reset the preset frequencies?

Old December 3rd 05, 03:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I don't have the manual for this radio on my website but if you need wiring
diagrams these you can find on my web page
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/useful.htm
tim

Wings & Wheels
www.wingsandwheels.com

ps.com...

Old December 3rd 05, 06:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Turn the channel selector all the way to the right (usually preset at
121.5), set the frequency desired, turn selector to the number where
you want the new frequency, push the white button.

Old December 8th 05, 11:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

A lot of folks have been asking for the docs and if I know their
source...so I started searching for them again mainly because I
couldn't recall myself. It turns out they are available on the becker
usa site, although not openly listed as a link anywhere I could find.
XJ

http://www.beckerusa.com/pdf/AR3201-I+O.pdf

Old December 8th 05, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

John Cotter wrote:
A lot of folks have been asking for the docs and if I know their
source...so I started searching for them again mainly because I
couldn't recall myself. It turns out they are available on the becker
usa site, although not openly listed as a link anywhere I could find.
XJ

http://www.beckerusa.com/pdf/AR3201-I+O.pdf

Thanks, that helps. But the ar3201PilotGuide.pdf is the normal
operator's manual, and it doesn't seem to be there. Would be nice
to get that up on a website somewhere.

-Dave

Becker radio repair [email protected] Soaring 7 March 10th 10 03:14 PM
I Hate Radios Ron Wanttaja Home Built 9 June 6th 05 05:39 PM
Becker 3201 needed toad Soaring 0 May 13th 05 03:26 PM
Becker Radio battery John Giddy Soaring 3 October 20th 04 07:52 PM
WANTED: Becker AR 3201 VHF radio Ole Refsgaard Aviation Marketplace 0 January 24th 04 10:20 PM