How do we get rid of this MI 5 Crap????

Old January 27th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DonMorrisey

Default How do we get rid of this MI 5 Crap????

Is there a way to get these A-hole messages deleted when they show up?

Old January 27th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Richard Isakson

Ah, I see you're part of the conspiracy to suppress this poor guy's
thinking.

Rich

"DonMorrisey" wrote in message
ps.com...
Is there a way to get these A-hole messages deleted when they show up?

Old January 27th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Yep: I've been selecting them and then hitting Ctrl D. It sure would be
nicer if he would take his stuff to a more appropriate NG.

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

om...

Old January 27th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Doug Palmer

If you click on the sender you can get his profile, then at the bottom of
the proflie page you can report the profile as a spammer, not much else to
do wth an unmoderated group.

Old January 27th 07, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

One way is to get a newsreader that allows you to filter based on content.

Old January 27th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Kunkel

"DonMorrisey" wrote in message
ps.com...
Is there a way to get these A-hole messages deleted when they show up?

If you're using Internet Explorer, click on "Message" at the top of the page
and select "Create rule from message", then create a rule to delete all
messages from that sender.

Old January 28th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ernest Christley

DonMorrisey wrote:
Is there a way to get these A-hole messages deleted when they show up?

You could always contact M15 and have them let up on the poor fellow.
Of course, then he would start having other agencies tracking his every
move.

Interpol
CIA
KGB
PTA*

Some people just lead important lives, you know 8*)

*For my brethren abroad, the PTA (Parent Teacher Association), is an
organization at most American schools that seeks to track down parents
and make them bake or sale cookies and brownies for some nefarious
operations like "enhancing the library". Generally headed by
stay-at-home moms with way to much time on their hands, these people can
be voracious hunters and trackers when it comes bake sale time.
Old January 28th 07, 12:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Blueskies

:
[...]

Or the Harper Valley PTA...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harper_Valley_PTA

Old January 29th 07, 08:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Robert Bonomi

Microsoft support said "upgrade to MI-6'.

Seriously, it it just a SMOP (simple matter of programming

I read news from the servers at "Supernews.com".
_They_ have already filtered him out, So I only see anything on
the subject when somebody responds to, and quotes, what he said.o

If the people that run the servers you use don't engage in that d*mn
fascist censorship' (I chose supernews specifically because they *DO*
do that, and are _really_ effectie at it) then you have to do it yourself.

The magic word is a 'killfile'. A feature of all competently-built
newsreader software -- one that lets you specify pattern-match rules
against every article, and suppress those that you don't want to see.

If, as your username suggests, you use Google Groups to access USENET,
then you are, simply, 'SOL', and the only advice is "upgrade to a real
newsreader, and to a real news-server service".

Old January 29th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("DonMorrisey" wrote)
Is there a way to get these A-hole messages deleted when they show up?

I'm no longer seeing him/her, so my ISP (or whoever) must be blocking
him/her.

In Outlook Express, if your messages are expanded (-) (+), minimize the
thread down to its Original Post (OP) and DELETE that. Doing this will
delete all the posts in that thread.

What really, really, really, really, really, really bugs me... really,
really, really ....is when rec.aviation regulars include ALL of the spammed
newsgroups in their reply.

Montblack

I'm going to "Laser" a pilot. Happy Dog Piloting 79 February 5th 05 10:45 PM
FAA going to crap BuzzBoy Piloting 18 November 6th 04 12:07 AM
FAA going to crap BuzzBoy Instrument Flight Rules 0 October 30th 04 10:05 PM