Rogues Gallery Update -- October '05

Old October 23rd 05, 12:01 AM
Jay Honeck

Default Rogues Gallery Update -- October '05

My bad. Things have been so nuts around here, that I've COMPLETELY
forgotten my duties as keeper of the rec.aviation "Rogues Gallery."

For October, check out http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm
to see:

- David Gamblin's awesome new '76 Piper Warrior (yes, he's switched
from girly high-wings to a manly low-wing!)

- Lee "Rosspilot" Ross's '67 Skyhawk, and his new update about his move
to New York...

- Bill "Maule Driver" Watson's '97 Maule, pix of him flying a
sailplane, and a great narrative about one of his sailplane
experiences.

What is this "Rogues Gallery", you ask? It's a webpage designed so
that denizens of these aviation newsgroups can have a way to see and
appreciate each others aircraft. As wonderful as Usenet is, it's still
only "one-dimensional", in that we can never *see* each other, or what
the other guy is flying. NOW we can!

With over two years worth of submissions, you can pretty much count on
seeing what all the newsgroup "regulars" are flying. It's grown to be
a pretty fun little webpage -- but there's still plenty of room for
growth!

Want YOUR plane in the Gallery, for the rest of us to appreciate?
Simply send me half a dozen or so pictures, and a short narrative
(where you're based, how long you've been on the 'groups, etc.) to
-- and I'll get 'em up ASAP!

Blue skies!
--
Jay Honeck