Custom Checks with GA Theme?

Old April 29th 05, 03:12 AM
Bob Chilcoat

Default Custom Checks with GA Theme?

I need to order checks. Does anyone know where you can get checks with a GA
theme? None of the internet check companies seem to have GA aircraft. I
found some Air Force fighters, but I want something to do with GA. I know
that I can have checks made with a custom photo, but I was wondering if
anyone has found pre-printed checks. Thanks.

Old April 29th 05, 11:32 AM
Marty Shapiro

"Bob Chilcoat" wrote in
:

Identity Check Printers, http://www.Identitychecks.com has a preprinted
Oshkosh series (8 designs). I've never purchased these checks, but did
remember seeing them once.

--
Marty Shapiro
Silicon Rallye Inc.

(remove SPAMNOT to email me)
Old April 29th 05, 01:09 PM
Jon Kraus

I have those checks. They are pretty nice. I also ran accross a sight
where you can put a pic of your plane on them. I can't remember the
exact sight but a quick Google will get you the info.

Jon Kraus

Marty Shapiro wrote:

"Bob Chilcoat" wrote in
:

Old April 29th 05, 02:46 PM
Bob Chilcoat

Thanks. The Oshkosh checks are perfect. I thought about putting a pic of
my plane on checks from one of the custom suppliers (there are several that
will let up upload any picture and they will put in on your checks), but I
don't have a really nice picture of our Archer. These will do fine, and are
significantly cheaper than the custom ones.

"Jon Kraus" wrote in message
news
I have those checks. They are pretty nice. I also ran accross a sight
where you can put a pic of your plane on them. I can't remember the
exact sight but a quick Google will get you the info.

Jon Kraus

Marty Shapiro wrote:

"Bob Chilcoat" wrote in
:

Old April 29th 05, 03:34 PM
Dave S

I bank with USAA, and they get their checks from Clarke American.. and I
have a GA theme on mine

Dave

Old April 29th 05, 07:32 PM
Andrew Gideon

Bob Chilcoat wrote:

IÂ*thoughtÂ*aboutÂ*puttingÂ*aÂ*picÂ*of
my plane on checks from one of theÂ*Â*customÂ*suppliersÂ*(thereÂ*areÂ*several
that will let up upload any picture and they will put in on your checks),

I did a quick search on Google for "print checks own images", and didn't
find any of these. It would be a fun thing to have for our club, so if you
could post a URL or three I'd appreciate it.

Thanks...

Andrew

Old April 30th 05, 07:52 AM
Marty Shapiro

Andrew Gideon wrote in
gonline.com:

I did a quick search on Google for "print checks own images", and
didn't find any of these. It would be a fun thing to have for our
club, so if you could post a URL or three I'd appreciate it.

Thanks...

Andrew

Entering "photo checks" to Google came up with over 6 million hits. Some
of them a

http://www.uniquechecks.com/
http://checksyourway.com/
http://www.myphotochecks.com/