Act now before your wings are defaced

Old September 19th 19, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Act now before your wings are defaced

I was going to report this thread as abuse of Google Groups, but there isn't a category for effin' STUPID. Enough, Bob. Back to the ice cave.
Old September 19th 19, 03:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I've got bigger worries every time I take my white sheet n hook to the dry cleaners lol
Old September 19th 19, 03:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Oh, ****!Â* Solar panels.

You should see what they're installing a couple of miles west of the
Moriarty airport.Â* It looks like the flight deck of the USS Gerald R.
Ford
https://www.google.com/search?q=uss+gerald+r+ford&safe=active&client=oper a&hs=dYL&sxsrf=ACYBGNSPDhr4XB0cU6tvawZ4ZJe7MuL59A: 1568904360108&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKE wjOjsiYkN3kAhXFo54KHQ37C80Q_AUIEigC&biw=1496&bih=7 22#imgrc=HX8TKvM-6gYWbM:.Â*
But I think that if they track the sun, and you land on it at noon, it
should be OK.

On 9/19/2019 7:51 AM, wrote:
The TDS(Trudeau Derangement Syndrome) here is strong. Some folks need to build a wall in their heads to keep the rot from walking in and muddying up the place. Start gently by deporting all those foreign to natural law notions you hold that you used to know, and still sort of know on some level, are wrong.
It ain't winter yet, time to get back to soaring with a question: If one is landing out in a field of freshly planted solar panels do you want to land across the rows or with the rows?

--
Dan, 5J

Old September 19th 19, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 7:47:25 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Oh, ****!Â* Solar panels.

You should see what they're installing a couple of miles west of the
Moriarty airport.Â* It looks like the flight deck of the USS
Gerald R. Ford.Â* But I think that if they track the sun, and

wrote:

The TDS(Trudeau Derangement Syndrome) here is strong. Some folks need to build a wall in their heads to keep the rot from walking in and muddying up the place. Start gently by deporting all those foreign to natural law notions you hold that you used to know, and still sort of know on some level, are wrong.
It ain't winter yet, time to get back to soaring with a question: If one is landing out in a field of freshly planted solar panels do you want to land across the rows or with the rows?

--

Dan, 5J

Looks as if the soaring season maybe over.....
Old September 19th 19, 03:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 10:14:55 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I've got bigger worries every time I take my white sheet n hook to the dry cleaners lol

Much better.
Old September 19th 19, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 9:51:14 AM UTC-4, wrote:
The TDS(Trudeau Derangement Syndrome) here is strong. Some folks need to build a wall in their heads to keep the rot from walking in and muddying up the place. Start gently by deporting all those foreign to natural law notions you hold that you used to know, and still sort of know on some level, are wrong.
It ain't winter yet, time to get back to soaring with a question: If one is landing out in a field of freshly planted solar panels do you want to land across the rows or with the rows?

Never cross the streams... sayeth the (mostly Canadian) Ghost Busters... so "with" the rows.
Old September 19th 19, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 10:00:39 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I was going to report this thread as abuse of Google Groups, but there isn't a category for effin' STUPID. Enough, Bob. Back to the ice cave.

Sorry, eh?
Old September 19th 19, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Its the disease called "Liberalism", turns the brain to mush
And inhibits commin sense. No recovery.
Old September 19th 19, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike C

On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 7:38:26 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 7:00:13 AM UTC-4, Bob Youngblood wrote:

Hi Bob, Bob here. Looks like you guys to the north have a big racial problem up there. Justin, your hero seems to have a lot of baggage from 2001. Tariffs and Tomahawks aren't racist like your PM.

Yeah, what a slime ball. He missed the correct shade of Arabian by a mile.. Instead of paying for a professional aesthetician, he let his drugged up girl friend plaster on whatever she had in her purse. Then he stuck her purse on his head for the photo.

Justin is French Canadian and for that he deserves some slack. The French think they still have Napoleon leading their retreats.

And his parents were the scum of the earth. His father was a lawyer and a politician, his mother tramped around with Mick and the guys in the 60's. They did not impart the values all Canadians should have from birth.

Pierre Trudeau famously told Parliament "fuddle duddle" rather the use the F word directly. These millennial kids will just toss out F bombs and brown face as if no one is watching or listening.

To quote the Canadian Encyclopedia, if you can trust anything these days.....
The most dramatic event of Trudeau's first government was the October Crisis of 1970, which was precipitated by the kidnapping of British diplomat James Cross and Québec Cabinet minister Pierre Laporte by the terrorist Front de Libération du Québec (FLQ). In response, Trudeau invoked the War Measures Act, with its extraordinary powers of arrest, detention and censorship. Shortly after, Laporte was murdered by his abductors. Controversy over the appropriateness of these emergency measures and their effect on liberal democracy in Canada and Québec has continued to the present.

Old September 19th 19, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Now may I assume you mean all Canadians because it is the Liberals’ turn at the helm? We rotate every few years among the parties. It’s kind of like “Participation Ribbons” in track. We apologize, then pass the reins one to the right, or left.

Trump hates Justin because he got a smile out of Melanie, something many young Americans are too young to:have experienced.

And because he suffers from penal envy. He saw photos of Canadian spas, err, prisons, and he knows no Sharpie can fix Leavenworth.

But what do I know, I’m stupid. I got Justin, you got the Commander in Tweet... but I’m stupid. I’ll aim higher this fall.

My work here is done. I have to finish the dikes around my igloo. I hired the Corp of Engineers like Nawlins did but I am having BUYER’S remorse. I doubt they can be as successful on muskeg.

But I am here to be surprised.🇹🇩😎🇹🇩...Canada! Not just bigger...most bigger..the biggiest and where “second best” is our last name.

Sorry, eh?

Wings vs. BFR Dallas Piloting 26 August 3rd 09 07:11 AM
hey Bob, don't look. There are no wings :-) Glenn[_2_] Aviation Photos 2 May 19th 08 04:43 PM
Sea Wings pin? Robert M. Gary Piloting 15 September 23rd 06 06:49 PM
X-Wings and Canard Rotor Wings. Charles Gray Rotorcraft 1 March 22nd 05 12:26 AM
wings mark Owning 18 February 7th 04 10:07 AM