Would you fly on this airline?

Old September 7th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y

Default Would you fly on this airline?

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:56:46 +0100, "S Green"
wrote:

Goat is just the right thing for gyros

I'm ready to sacrifice something for an intermittent radio issue.

What's the group suggest for radios?

I have cats and a guinea pig. I can buy others, if need be.

Old September 7th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

No I meant what I wrote - people are sacrificed all the time for money as
the sub prime debacle has shown- Hide quoted text -

People who couldn't afford to buy a home willingly signed papers
making them liable for debts they knew they couldn't possibly repay.

Other than stupidity on all sides, I don't see anyone being
sacrificed. Everyone is getting precisely what they deserve.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old September 7th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
s.com...
No I meant what I wrote - people are sacrificed all the time for money as
the sub prime debacle has shown- Hide quoted text -

People who couldn't afford to buy a home willingly signed papers
making them liable for debts they knew they couldn't possibly repay.

Other than stupidity on all sides, I don't see anyone being
sacrificed. Everyone is getting precisely what they deserve.

Quite.

Every one signs the HUD-1 form and hopefully did their homework before
getting their loans.

Unfortunately, most people invest a lot more time and effort when buying
their cars then they do when buying their homes.

The lenders, though, we often quick to loan to NINJAs: No Income, no job or
assets.

OTOH, to refuse them a loan was to incur the wrath of various
special-interest groups.
--
Matt Barrow
Performance Homes, LLC.

Old September 7th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote:
Goat is just the right thing for gyros

I'm ready to sacrifice something for an intermittent radio issue.

What's the group suggest for radios?

Definitely a cat. Attributed to Albert Einstein:

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull
his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you
understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send
signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that
there is no cat.

Matt Roberds

Old September 7th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

wrote:

Goat is just the right thing for gyros

I'm ready to sacrifice something for an intermittent radio issue.

What's the group suggest for radios?

Speaking as a Ham Radio operator, I suggest a pig.

To appease the Islamics, shouldn't that pig be kosher?

Old September 7th 07, 06:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jon Woellhaf

Matt Roberds wrote:
Definitely [sacrifice] a cat [to appease the radio gods].

Even though I like cats, I have to agree. However, for transponder problems
a parrot is preferred.

Old September 7th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Some Other Guy" wrote

Speaking as a Ham Radio operator, I suggest a pig.

Yes, and after it has been sacrificed on a 200 degree fire, with plenty of
moisture and hickory chips present for 12 hours, it should be pulled apart,
limb to limb.

While cleaning up from the sacrifice, if the pork that is pulled happens to
fall into some tomato product with spices, or some vinegar and spices, do
NOT put it into your mouth. g

Some hushpuppies and slaw will help to keep your experience balanced, and
make the sacrifice worthy.
--
Jim in NC

Old September 8th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

"Jon Woellhaf" wrote in message
. ..
Matt Roberds wrote:
Definitely [sacrifice] a cat [to appease the radio gods].

Even though I like cats, I have to agree. However, for transponder
problems a parrot is preferred.

I thought you use a parrot when you have a faulty ATIS system.

Old September 8th 07, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 12:38:33 -0700, cjcampbell
wrote in
om:

I know plenty of Christians who pray before a flight.
Who am I to criticize another man's religion?

You are an educated and enlightened, rational thinking person?

Airline Lobby Group Says GA traffic Is The Main Cause Of Airline Delays Larry Dighera Piloting 0 July 7th 07 01:19 PM
Now this is an airline! Bob Chilcoat Piloting 3 June 25th 04 04:33 PM
Virtual Airline sues Real Airline Joseph Brown Simulators 4 April 25th 04 09:10 PM
new airline Jay Honeck Piloting 1 March 29th 04 06:35 AM
Airline 4.0 Greggo Simulators 1 July 30th 03 08:50 AM