Minden Waypoints

Old August 14th 04, 12:01 PM
Carl Buehler

Default Minden Waypoints

I have been loading detailed Topo Maps into my Garmin GPSmap 76S from
MapSource
6.3. Also gathering waypoints both from MapSource and SeeYou. Do any
of you have a larger Minden area waypoint list you care to share?

Here is the waypoints I have so far for the Minden Area:

Alpine
Bailey Ranch
Carson
Carson City Park
Daydreams Out-Landing
Dayton
Dougla
Farias
Flying Mouse Topa
Flying M1 Ranch
Hawtho
Hilto Ranch GLD
Homewo
Lake Tahoe
Minden
Nevada
Parker
Pine Nut
Reno/S
Reno/T
Reno/Sk
Rosasc
S01Buckeye
S02Como
S05Sunrise
S06Windmill
Schurz
Sergio Elev Land-Out
Silver Springs N
SmithV
Swee****erUStrip
Truckee
Valley
VanVle
Yerington
Youngb

Carl Buehler
Old August 14th 04, 03:20 PM
Eric Greenwell

Carl Buehler wrote:

I have been loading detailed Topo Maps into my Garmin GPSmap 76S from
MapSource
6.3. Also gathering waypoints both from MapSource and SeeYou. Do any
of you have a larger Minden area waypoint list you care to share?

Have you looked at Carl Herold's "landout CD"? I believe it is still
available from him for a nominal amount.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA

Old August 14th 04, 06:22 PM
bergpiet

see

http://acro.harvard.edu/SOARING/JL/TP/Airsailing
good turningpoints for nevada used them severel times when i visit my
good friends at Arsailing.

soaring greatings from holland

Minden In Two Weeks ADP Soaring 3 August 10th 04 01:51 AM
2-seater class at Minden Regionals JJ Sinclair Soaring 1 April 15th 04 07:20 PM
Wind damage at Minden? JJ Sinclair Soaring 2 April 2nd 04 09:55 PM
Minden needs you ... Al MacDonald Soaring 1 January 19th 04 05:17 PM
Seeking Partners for Minden Based Glider Don Johnson Soaring 0 August 31st 03 07:20 PM