FS: Ball 501 electronic audio variometer

Old August 17th 04, 06:01 PM
JC

Default FS: Ball 501 electronic audio variometer

Ball model 501 audio variometer for sale. Fits standard 3 1/8"
mounting hole. Operates on 9 volt battery (battery included). Has
total energy port. 10 knots scale. Manufactured in March of 2000.
Has a volume control, also the audio function can be turned off. This
vario is in excellent condition. A stock picture of the variometer
can be seen he http://www.visi.com/~jrc/501.jpg

$299.00 US dollars (or best offer), plus actual UPS shipping costs.
If you provide me with your Zip code I can obtain a price for
shipping. I will ship within the United States only. Contact via
email; .

Stars and Stripes Offers Free Electronic Newspaper, By Sgt. 1st Class Doug Sample, USA Otis Willie Naval Aviation 0 April 30th 04 09:45 PM
Stars and Stripes Offers Free Electronic Newspaper, By Sgt. 1st Class Doug Sample, USA Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 April 30th 04 09:45 PM
S-TEC 60-2 audio warning Julian Scarfe Owning 7 March 1st 04 08:11 PM
Ball Vario JJ Sinclair Soaring 2 January 31st 04 05:45 PM
Gleim Instrument Pilot Audio CD Set AND Gleim Instrument Pilot FAA Test Prep Software - together on Ebay Cecil E. Chapman Products 0 January 14th 04 11:34 PM