Partner wanted - Minden NV- older 15 mship in superb condition

Old June 5th 19, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Joel Flamenbaum[_2_]

Default Partner wanted - Minden NV- older 15 mship in superb condition

1979 Rolladen-Schneider LS3a-1296.1 hours TT. Fresh Annual 5/2019. Entire sailplane was refinished and contoured by JJ Sinclair –all control surfaces have been taped. This sailplane is spotless. Canopy is scratch free,Cambridge GPS Model 20 Mountain High EDS 02D1 Oxygen system
Borgelt B400 AV Variometer
Microair M760 Transceiver
ILEC SN 10 Flight Recorder
One man Rigging device
oxygen bottle and regulator
Parachute – repacked 5/2019
New Trig Transponder- ADS-B
New Lx/nav Nano4 Touch screen standalone flight recorder
Komet Trailer – great shape

Old June 5th 19, 09:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Totally off topic.....Hi Joel.....I haven't seen news of you in......forever.......I knew you from HHSC decades ago.....sheesh....we got old.....but still here to post.

Good luck on a partner, just really posting a, "HI".....

Now, back to this thread.....sorry for the segway........
Old June 6th 19, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Joel Flamenbaum[_2_]

On Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 1:30:12 PM UTC-7, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Totally off topic.....Hi Joel.....I haven't seen news of you in......forever.......I knew you from HHSC decades ago.....sheesh....we got old.....but still here to post.

Good luck on a partner, just really posting a, "HI".....

Now, back to this thread.....sorry for the segway........

No problem - Yes I remember you from the days when you were just out of diapers - yes AGE has raced up on us - thanks for the contact - give my my regards to UH Hank and all the rest of you New Yawk folk. If you ever get out this way please give a shout.