---California International Air Show Pics Posted!!!!

Old February 23rd 04, 12:51 PM
Tyson Rininger

Default ---California International Air Show Pics Posted!!!!

Better late than never! I think I'll dub this page the collage that keeps
going and going! With over 100 images, more than any page to date, ther'll
be plenty to browse through.

Some of the images to look for include Salinas from above, not only the
layout of the airshow, but an entirely different perspective on the
performers themselves including Jimmy Franklin, Jim Leroy and the E-Team.

The Friday Night Show always brings a unique look to the aircraft that fly,
especially the saturated colors of the 2003 CF-18 Demo plane. Other
performers include Dan Buchanan and Eric Beard with pyro a blazing!

The best part of the show had to be the emotional retirement of Wayne
Handley. From his twilight tribute for his wife Karen to his final ribbon
cut, I've done my best to capture it all.

Obviously there's much more!!!

Hope ya'll enjoy the pics!!!
http://www.tvrphotography.com/Aviation.htm

--