Make chief of NORAD testify to 9-11 panel

Old April 14th 04, 05:27 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Default Make chief of NORAD testify to 9-11 panel

The traitor's name is General Ralph Eberhart and he was commander in
chief of NORAD on 9-11. It's his job to sendup jets to investigate
planes flying off course but on 9-11 he let FOUR commercial jets fly
HUNDREDS of miles off course for nearly TWO hours till they crashed
into our buildings. And he has never been disciplined for his
horrific failure. The 9-11 panel needs to put this traitor on TV and
ask him why he failed so utterly to do his sworn duty that day.

http://911research.wtc7.net/post911/aviation/
Old April 14th 04, 06:23 PM
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote in message
The traitor's name is General Ralph Eberhart and he was commander in
chief of NORAD on 9-11. It's his job to sendup jets to investigate
planes flying off course but on 9-11 he let FOUR commercial jets fly
HUNDREDS of miles off course for nearly TWO hours till they crashed
into our buildings. And he has never been disciplined for his
horrific failure. The 9-11 panel needs to put this traitor on TV and
ask him why he failed so utterly to do his sworn duty that day.

Hate to break it to you, but before 9/11 it was not his job, nor anyone
elses, to scramble fighter jets just to investigate planes flying
off-course. In fact, the US did not even keep fighter jets on a ready status
pre-9/11.

But I know that people like you don't let mere facts get in the way of a
good conspiracy theory.

Old April 14th 04, 11:55 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:23:06 GMT, "Thomas J. Paladino Jr."
wrote:

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote in message
.. .
The traitor's name is General Ralph Eberhart and he was commander in
chief of NORAD on 9-11. It's his job to sendup jets to investigate
planes flying off course but on 9-11 he let FOUR commercial jets fly
HUNDREDS of miles off course for nearly TWO hours till they crashed
into our buildings. And he has never been disciplined for his
horrific failure. The 9-11 panel needs to put this traitor on TV and
ask him why he failed so utterly to do his sworn duty that day.

Hate to break it to you, but before 9/11 it was not his job, nor anyone
elses, to scramble fighter jets just to investigate planes flying
off-course. In fact, the US did not even keep fighter jets on a ready status
pre-9/11.

But I know that people like you don't let mere facts get in the way of a
good conspiracy theory.

Oh shut up, you lying piece of ****. It was too the job of NORAD.
Has been for decades and you know it. You're as shameless a liar as
your god bush and it gives me great enjoyment to know that come
judgement day, you two will suffer unspeakable agony in the
everlasting fires of hell for your lies. HAHA

Old April 15th 04, 12:34 AM
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

wrote:

[...]

No, it was not the job of NORAD to scramble armed fighter jets every time a
plane went off course (which in and of itself, was/is not terribly
uncommon). True, he could have ordered fighers into the air to investigate,
but to prep and arm a set of 'cold' fighters would have probably taken over
an hour, as we simply did not keep armed fighters at the ready pre-9/11. It
also would have been fairly unprescidented. The only time I can think of was
the Payne Stewart incident when his learjet lost pressure and flew around
aimlessly; there just happened to be a pair of F-16s on practice manuvers at
a nearby MOA, so they were easily requested and vectored in by the local air
traffic controller. They were not scrambled specifically, and NORAD had
nothing to do with it; it was all local. There was simply no real plan on
the books to deal with something like 9/11, period; not at NORAD or anyplace
else.

Again, I know that you people won't let facts get in the way of your lunatic
theories, but just in case any non-loons are reading....

Old April 15th 04, 01:30 PM
BUFDRVR

No, it was not the job of NORAD to scramble armed fighter jets every time a
plane went off course

Which pre-9/11 they wouldn't know about anyway since *all* of NORADs sensors
were pointed *outward*. Since 9/11 they have gotten an FAA feed into their
respective HQs, but even this wasn't completed for nearly a year after 9/11/01.

Thank God they still won't scramble fighters for NORDO aircraft or off course
jets, this would be a 24/7/365 operation....and that's just responding to the
wayward B-52s from the Formal Training Unit

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old April 15th 04, 03:00 PM
Matt Wiser

I'd say the original poster is still thinking of NORAD in the 50s and 60s,
where every air defense unit had fighters on Alert 5 waiting for the Bears
and Bisons to come over the Pole. Once Ivan began relying on ICBMs, the need
for large numbers of interceptors declined. Tom is right: facts never get
in the way of a conspiracy theory; name the event and you'll find theories
that fly in the face of fact-Pearl Harbor, Hiroshima, to name a couple.

Old April 17th 04, 11:38 PM
WalterM140

. It's his job to sendup jets to investigate
planes flying off course but on 9-11 he let FOUR commercial jets fly
HUNDREDS of miles off course for nearly TWO hours till they crashed
into our buildings.

I had the impression that the two planes, at least, left Logan and were in the
vicinity of NYC a few minutes later.

The one that crashed in PA flew outbound for @ 30 minutes before the jihadists
attacked the crew and had crashed within 30 minutes of that. That's what I
recall.

An airliner could fly @ 1,000 miles in two hours. That didn't happen. It
wasn't required.

Perhaps you will elaborate.