Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

Old November 24th 06, 01:34 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
POIUYT

Default Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

Well, you are wrong once again! I am a freedom loving American and I FULLY
advocate it!

Try again!

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
nk.net...

"POIUYT" wrote in message

Well, we cannot attack the Bush twins nor any others their age or
families because we still have an all volunteer force. No one is forced
into uniform nowadays and I believe that is just plain wrong.

EVERY AMERICAN should spend some time in uniform and somewhere overseas
to finally appreciate what we have here.

No freedom-loving American advocates forcing anyone into uniform.

Old November 24th 06, 01:36 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
POIUYT

EXACTLY!

Also, the HIV/AIDS count in DC is higher than anywhere is Africa!

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...

POIUYT wrote:
Well, we cannot attack the Bush twins nor any others their age or
families
because we still have an all volunteer force. No one is forced into
uniform
nowadays and I believe that is just plain wrong.

EVERY AMERICAN should spend some time in uniform and somewhere overseas
finally appreciate what we have here.

The boys go fight and get blown up and shot at while the girls stay in
support functions where they may be a little safer. Iraq is special now
because no place is any safer than any other so many of our girls get
hurt
and killed anyway.

Very true. In fact the death count in D.C. continues to be higher than
the count in Iraq. You're safer in Iraq than the streets of D.C.

-Robert

Old November 24th 06, 01:37 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
POIUYT

This looks like Al Gore's fuzzy math.

"tomcervo" wrote in message
ups.com...

Robert M. Gary wrote:
Very true. In fact the death count in D.C. continues to be higher than
the count in Iraq. You're safer in Iraq than the streets of D.C.

Take that DC death count--the real one--and subtract from that the
number of "drug-related" corner boys killing corner boys. Take the Iraq
death count and add to it the number of catastrophic body
damage--people who will never walk, talk, see, think straight again.
And your Iraq death count, of course, will include the thousands of
Iraqis caught in the crossfire. I mean, their welfare was the point of
this war, according to the neo-cons--or are they some kind of non-human
casualty not to considered in your debased calculations?

Old November 24th 06, 07:33 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
-\)> .... -- ..-. .. -.-. . ---- ...-- -.... ----.

It's obvious that You were a LIFER...............as for the mess's you've
seen I'll attribute them to mess hall disasters and ribbons getting knotted
up in your Remington Rand!

"POIUYT" wrote in message
BUT SERIOUSLY -

I have ALWAYS advocated mandatory military service! We learn things while
in uniform, especially in war time that cannot be learned anywhere else
and everyone who has gone thru has come out a much better person for it.

AND - before you loud liberals start talking crap - I served for a little
over 20 years in uniform and was in MANY messes from Vietnam thru Desert
Storm.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewt...=309424#309424

Old November 27th 06, 11:33 PM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval

Mandatory national service of some sort would be a great idea. 2 years,
right after HS, get some $ to pay for college...some sort of national
service, from Military to helping out in a VA hospital, everything in
between.

POIUYT wrote:
Well, we cannot attack the Bush twins nor any others their age or families
because we still have an all volunteer force. No one is forced into uniform
nowadays and I believe that is just plain wrong.

EVERY AMERICAN should spend some time in uniform and somewhere overseas to
finally appreciate what we have here.

The boys go fight and get blown up and shot at while the girls stay in
support functions where they may be a little safer. Iraq is special now
because no place is any safer than any other so many of our girls get hurt
and killed anyway.

Charlie Rangel is just about sensible enough to be a true Conservative if
his views on anything else are as sound.

I SO MUCH HATE having to agree with a Democrat!!!

But, what is right is just - RIGHT!

...and the left is wrong!

"tomcervo" wrote in message
oups.com...

POIUYT wrote:
BUT SERIOUSLY -

I have ALWAYS advocated mandatory military service! We learn things
while
in uniform, especially in war time that cannot be learned anywhere else
and
everyone who has gone thru has come out a much better person for it.

AND - before you loud liberals start talking crap - I served for a little
over 20 years in uniform and was in MANY messes from Vietnam thru Desert
Storm.

From his bio:

"Congressman Rangel served in the U.S. Army from 1948-52, during which
time he fought in Korea and was awarded the Purple Heart and Bronze
Star. "

So he's coming from a similar place as you. He does this every so
often, when millionaires in the Congress and the Chattering Classes
start talking about enforcing America's strength in the world--whose
sinews don't include any of their children or their friends' children.
I mean, who's seen Jenna and Not-Jenna lately? I know the press office
says they're in Africa, changing diapers on AIDS babies, at least the
ones who make it to the resort beaches.

Old November 29th 06, 06:02 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Robert M. Gary

tomcervo wrote:
Robert M. Gary wrote:
Very true. In fact the death count in D.C. continues to be higher than
the count in Iraq. You're safer in Iraq than the streets of D.C.

Take that DC death count--the real one--and subtract from that the
number of "drug-related" corner boys killing corner boys. Take the Iraq
death count and add to it the number of catastrophic body
damage--people who will never walk, talk, see, think straight again.
And your Iraq death count, of course, will include the thousands of
Iraqis caught in the crossfire. I mean, their welfare was the point of
this war, according to the neo-cons--or are they some kind of non-human
casualty not to considered in your debased calculations?

Then take the second derivative on a ham on rye... Wait, what were we
talking about again? Media math?

-Robert

Old November 29th 06, 07:08 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Robert M. Gary

tomcervo wrote:
Robert M. Gary wrote:
Take the Iraq
death count and add to it the number of catastrophic body
damage--people who will never walk, talk, see, think straight again.
And your Iraq death count, of course, will include the thousands of
Iraqis caught in the crossfire. I mean, their welfare was the point of
this war, according to the neo-cons--or are they some kind of non-human
casualty not to considered in your debased calculations?

That was supposed to be the point of the Geneva Convention. In exchange
for wearing a clearly identifiable military uniform you will receive
certain rights if you become a POW. However, some wieners in D.C. have
decided that the insurgence in Iraq don't really need to wear military
uniforms to make them distinctive from civilians and we'll give them
Geneva Convention rights anyway (an in some case U.S. constitutional
rights). Sad, sad, very sad.

-Robert