Volkslogger for sale - $650 (including shipping in U.S.)

Old August 20th 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Volkslogger for sale - $650 (including shipping in U.S.)

Same old story... boy buys plane, boy meets girl, girl says she likes
flying, boy marries girl, girl says she doesn't like flying, boy and
girl create little girl, boy sells plane, boy sells volkslogger.

We are at the final chapter of this story. $650 including shipping to
the U.S. This unit was just flown successfully in Region 10, in EE
who placed 2nd by 3 points. Yes, 3 points. It was not the VL's
fault, I can assure you of that. But it works fine. Prior to the
contest, it has sat on a shelf for 2 years.

Also, if you have a PDA and it doesn't have software running on it
yet, I'll throw in a copy of CEGlide, which IMHO is a wonderful
soaring computer. I can accept Paypal, or a check, but due to the
criminal element on the internet, the check has to clear before I mail
the unit.

Reply to e-mail, or look up my phone number using whowhere.com (I'd
rather not post it).

Thanks,
Ian Nadas

Old August 21st 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Aug 20, 4:29 pm, wrote:
[...]

what a sad story. sorry. good luck selling your stuff.

Old August 25th 07, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rick Culbertson

On Aug 20, 10:12 pm, wrote:
On Aug 20, 4:29 pm, wrote:

[...]

what a sad story. sorry. good luck selling your stuff.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, sad indeed, time to review the truth in advertising clause!!

Volkslogger for sale - $650 (including shipping in U.S.) [email protected] Soaring 0 August 20th 07 10:04 PM
Volkslogger and extras For Sale [email protected] Soaring 0 August 1st 06 01:18 PM
Volkslogger For Sale nimbus Soaring 0 December 2nd 05 06:43 PM
Volkslogger For Sale [email protected] Soaring 1 September 19th 05 08:18 PM
Volkslogger for sale - located NW USA Jim Phoenix Soaring 2 September 17th 04 02:24 AM