Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer

Old August 16th 06, 02:44 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated

Default Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer

krp wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Shocking video of him at the Belfort bar glory hole with the Belfort
fag floating around on the internet.

The FUNNY part is he CLAIMS he's GAY!

...and this is funny because......???? Nothing funny about being
gay, or haven't you noticed all of the gay pride that exists. There
are millions of proud gay men walking the earth, ignoramous Kenny, but
there are no men walking around who want to be like you, you
overweight limp dick sissy.

Old August 16th 06, 10:22 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
krp[_1_]

DAVID MOORE QUEEN OF THE GAY PRIDE PARADE
wrote in message
oups.com...

Shocking video of him at the Belfort bar glory hole with the Belfort
fag floating around on the internet.

The FUNNY part is he CLAIMS he's GAY!

...and this is funny because......???? Nothing funny about being
gay, or haven't you noticed all of the gay pride that exists. There
are millions of proud gay men walking the earth, ignoramous Kenny, but
there are no men walking around who want to be like you, you
overweight limp dick sissy.

Well Davey YOU should know ALL about "GAY PRIDE." Huh QUEENIE?

Old August 16th 06, 11:47 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba

krp wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Shocking video of him at the Belfort bar glory hole with the Belfort
fag floating around on the internet.

The FUNNY part is he CLAIMS he's GAY!

...and this is funny because......???? Nothing funny about being
gay, or haven't you noticed all of the gay pride that exists. There
are millions of proud gay men walking the earth, ignoramous Kenny, but
there are no men walking around who want to be like you, you
overweight limp dick sissy.

Well Davey YOU should know ALL about "GAY PRIDE." Huh QUEENIE?

Most people know about gay pride, Kenny. This is the year 2006.
There are millions of gay people in the world. Deal with it. Maybe you
wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you
weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ
tests.

Old August 16th 06, 12:05 PM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
krp[_1_]

DAVID MOORE REPRESENTING CHARTER FUNDING
wrote in message
ups.com...

Shocking video of him at the Belfort bar glory hole with the Belfort
fag floating around on the internet.

The FUNNY part is he CLAIMS he's GAY!

...and this is funny because......???? Nothing funny about being
gay, or haven't you noticed all of the gay pride that exists. There
are millions of proud gay men walking the earth, ignoramous Kenny, but
there are no men walking around who want to be like you, you
overweight limp dick sissy.

Well Davey YOU should know ALL about "GAY PRIDE." Huh QUEENIE?

Most people know about gay pride, Kenny. This is the year 2006.
There are millions of gay people in the world. Deal with it. Maybe you
wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you
weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ
tests.

Hey gay folks like you and Percy don't bother me at all, well not
because you are gay at any rate. You bother me because you are a psychotic
stalker!

Old August 16th 06, 01:54 PM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba

krp wrote:
KENNETH PANGBORN REPRESENTING HIS OWN BANKRUPT SELF
wrote in message
[...]

Sure gay folks don't bother you Kenny. That explains why you
attempt to use sexuality as a means to attack every single day of your
sad so-called "life". You are the stalker. I fart to make you smell
better old man.

Old August 16th 06, 08:32 PM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

wrote in message
[...]

Your farts smell better than old men? Unlikely. Yours smell of cum.

Old August 16th 06, 10:01 PM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
krp[_1_]

DAVID MOORE PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER
wrote in message
ups.com...

Sure gay folks don't bother you Kenny. That explains why you
attempt to use sexuality as a means to attack every single day of your
sad so-called "life". You are the stalker.

Oh Davey it is an effective way of dealing with perverts like you.
Amazing that you follow ME and you call ME the stalker. You have a libelous
website about me and you call me the stalker. You call people about me and
you call me the stalker. Yet I do NONE of the above. Tell me again about
YOUR close, close, close, close, close ties to Cuba, will you?

And no Davey gay people present no threat to me. You may want to be the
bedroom police I have better things in life to worry about than an
expression of love between two people. YOU, on the other hand are a pervert
whose whole notions of sexuality are VIOLENT. THAT Mr. Moore is the
obscenity.

Old August 16th 06, 10:04 PM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
krp

Default I feel REALLY hot when I'm anxious...anyone else????

krp wrote in message
GILEg.10403$5M.10006@trnddc02...

I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.

Old August 17th 06, 06:06 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

krp wrote:
DAVID MOORE PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER
wrote in message
ups.com...

Sure gay folks don't bother you Kenny. That explains why you
attempt to use sexuality as a means to attack every single day of your
sad so-called "life". You are the stalker.

Oh Davey it is an effective way of dealing with perverts like you.
Amazing that you follow ME and you call ME the stalker. You have a libelous
website about me and you call me the stalker. You call people about me and
you call me the stalker. Yet I do NONE of the above. Tell me again about
YOUR close, close, close, close, close ties to Cuba, will you?

And no Davey gay people present no threat to me. You may want to be the
bedroom police I have better things in life to worry about than an
expression of love between two people. YOU, on the other hand are a pervert
whose whole notions of sexuality are VIOLENT. THAT Mr. Moore is the
obscenity.

Is he any relation to Dennis Moore? Or his horse Concorde? A0L!