Another Attempt To Hinder GA

Old September 15th 04, 12:03 AM
Dean Wilkinson

Mr. Weiner,

After reading the text of HR-5035 I am convinced that you are both
clueless about aviation and aviation security, and that you are
wasting the time of other members of congress. I recommend that you
concentrate your efforts on issues with which you have actual
knowledge and stop sponsoring ridiculous bills such as HR-5035. Had
you introduced this bill on April 1, it would have been much more
entertaining.

Dean Wilkinson
Boise, Idaho USA

(Toly) wrote in message om...
His email is

I have personally seen the fool giving out flyers in Bklyn. He leaves
the impression of a complete retard, with slogans like "fight crime"
and "improve commute". I see with this bill he's doing both.

Anyway, pls drop him a line... he could use some attention.

-Toly.

Old September 16th 04, 04:39 AM
H.P.

My letter:

Dear Congressman:
HR-5035.
I've only recently become aware of your attempt to introduce this most inept
and plainly stupid piece of legislation that I have ever witnessed in my
entire life. You are an intelligent man (so I thought) and I've supported
you in the past but now I'm not so sure that you know what you're doing. So
please let me know if I'm wrong: if your measure is enacted, I can still buy
an AK-47 but I can't fly a Piper Warrior?