VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

Old July 5th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, June 2008

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:K5Nbk.12005$Fj5.2450
@newsfe23.lga:

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
news

you guys are drinking waaaaaayyyyyy too much coffee.

you have me intrigued bertie. how do you transition from the looperie
of some of these post wars to the mental discipline of flying heavy
metal and back again?

Stealth Pilot

Careful there stealth, that's your hero you are talking about.

Aww, admit it ya big galoot, I'm your hero too.

Bertie
Old July 6th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
U Wascal Wabbit

Default Frogged poast above

In article , Maxwell says...

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
news

you guys are drinking waaaaaayyyyyy too much coffee.

you have me intrigued bertie. how do you transition from the looperie
of some of these post wars to the mental discipline of flying heavy
metal and back again?

Stealth Pilot

Careful there stealth, that's my hero you are talking about.

There, I fixored your poast for ewe

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old July 7th 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 08:48:59 -0700, U Wascal Wabbit
wrote:

In article , Maxwell says...

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
news

you guys are drinking waaaaaayyyyyy too much coffee.

you have me intrigued bertie. how do you transition from the looperie
of some of these post wars to the mental discipline of flying heavy
metal and back again?

Stealth Pilot

Careful there stealth, that's my hero you are talking about.

There, I fixored your poast for ewe

I only have one hero.
it isnt bertie.
it is the guy who renewed his class 1 instrument rating at age 99.
not only is that guy a hero he's a legend.

you guys have given me an insight into the vikings.

"I'm bored and Frieda is on my candle again"
"hey lets get the boats out and sail down to that island with all the
little 4ft high guys and lets take all their stuff and rape their
women"
"hmmmm. boats, get the boats!! lets go"

....and I hit the post to all newsgroups deliberately :-)
Stealth Pilot
Old July 7th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks
Du Haxen Hase

In article , Stealth Pilot
says...

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 08:48:59 -0700, U Wascal Wabbit
wrote:

In article , Maxwell says...

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
news
you guys are drinking waaaaaayyyyyy too much coffee.

you have me intrigued bertie. how do you transition from the looperie
of some of these post wars to the mental discipline of flying heavy
metal and back again?

Stealth Pilot

Careful there stealth, that's my hero you are talking about.

There, I fixored your poast for ewe

I only have one hero.
it isnt bertie.
it is the guy who renewed his class 1 instrument rating at age 99.
not only is that guy a hero he's a legend.

My great aunt just turned triple digits last week. I'd trust her
behind the wheel of a car in the morning, but she tires quickly.

you guys have given me an insight into the vikings.

That's spelled "vjikings" *grin*
(aka njazi fjuckkkheads)

"I'm bored and Frieda is on my candle again"
"hey lets get the boats out and sail down to that island with all the
little 4ft high guys and lets take all their stuff and rape their
women"
"hmmmm. boats, get the boats!! lets go"

...and I hit the post to all newsgroups deliberately :-)
Stealth Pilot

Kewl!

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"