Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 28th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

In article , Juan Jimenez says...
Can you count the similarities between the two accidents, Juan?

A well proven design
A respected company
An American hero
Fateful decisions made by the pilot...

You missed one. No one has died in anything I have built.

You missed one...what have you ever built and flown??? I can build a model
airplane that will fly longer then your BD ,in fact I can build a model airplane
with a rubber band that can fly longer then you can keep your mouth shut :-)

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old January 29th 07, 07:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Juan Jimenez wrote:

"BobR" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jaun knows better but he uses it as a weapon to attack Chuck. Its just
another lie that he repeats over and over.

That a billionaire war hero and children's advocate died in one of Chuck's
airplanes is a lie? Who is lying now?

Has anyone _survived_ a flight in a jet you built?

Old January 29th 07, 11:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
red12049[_1_]

Juan,

Attempting to converse with someone who uses the tactics you do is
fruitless. I won't be posting anymore, but will end with this. In one of
your posts you said:

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...

Is that kinda like the joys of peer pressure when beloved billionaire war
heros die in things you build?

The NTSB probable cause says it all my conscience is clear .But I do feel
bad
it happened.

Juan, Chuck never built that airplane. He supplied a kit to a buyer. And
that buyer seems to have been having problems before the fatal crash. The
following is direct from the NTSB report:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

According to the CGS dealer, prior to accepting the completed airplane in
West Virginia, the pilot

performed several flights in the accident airplane. During one flight, the
pilot left a cordless

drill on the top of the engine prior to takeoff. During the flight, the
cordless drill fell off

the engine and contacted the composite propeller. The propeller sustained
damage, and the pilot

successfully landed the airplane without further incident. The damaged
propeller was removed and

replaced. The dealer reported the pilot, on previous flights, had "no
trouble handing the

aircraft, seemed comfortable with the aircraft."

In May 2005, the pilot departed West Virginia for Jackson, Wyoming, in the
accident airplane.

According to witnesses, the airplane landed at Cram Field Airport (BUB),
Burwell, Nebraska, to

refuel. During takeoff from BUB, a piece of luggage fell from the rear of
the airplane. The pilot

returned to the airport to retrieve the luggage. A short time later, the
pilot contacted the

witnesses and reported that he had damaged the landing gear during the
landing at BUB.

According to a friend of the pilot, the pilot stated that he did not
properly latch the flaps

during the landing at BUB. While over the runway, with the flaps set in the
full position, the

flap handle disengaged, and the flaps went to the full retracted position.
Subsequently, the

airplane landed hard on the runway damaging the landing gear and fuselage
structure. The pilot

then partially disassembled the airplane, transported the airplane via truck
to Jackson, and

performed repairs to the airplane.

After the incident in Nebraska, the kit manufacturer and the dealer offered
to personally assist

the pilot in Jackson with the repairs to the airplane; however, the pilot
declined the offer for

on-scene assistance. The pilot received a various number of new replacement
components from the

kit manufacturer. Several of the pilot's friends assisted the pilot during
various phases of the

repairs. At some point during the repairs, the pilot removed the rear
floorboard, rear control

stick, rear seat and restraint system, the nose-mounted heater, the fuselage
cover, and the gap

cover. Because the windscreen was sewn into the fuselage covering, the pilot
crafted a Lexan

windscreen and riveted it onto the fuselage structure. The pilot did not
replace the fuselage

cover, gap covers or doors after the repairs were completed. The pilot's
friends also reported

that the pilot had been using an inspection mirror to search for metal
shavings in the rectangular

cutout of the boom tube during the days preceding the accident.

The accident flight was the third flight since the hard landing in Nebraska
and subsequent repairs.

During the first flight, the pilot experienced a "tail-heavy" feeling, and
he thought that the

removal of the heater had shifted the center-of-gravity (CG). The pilot
replaced the smaller

aft-mounted (near rear seat) battery with a heavier battery, which the pilot
mounted in the nose of

the airplane. The pilot reported no further problems to friends and family
regarding a CG issue.

During the second flight, the pilot experienced an overheating engine. The
pilot removed the

engine cooling air scoops from the fuselage cover (which were originally
sewn onto the fuselage

cover), and directly attached the air scoops to the fuselage structure with
rivets. The pilot

reported no further discrepancies with the airplane to his friends.

The wreckage was released to a family representative.

The accident airplane was built and completed in May 2005 by a CGS Aviation
approved dealer located

in West Virginia, in conjunction with partial assistance by the pilot. The
airplane building

records and logbooks were not obtained. According to the dealer and
acquaintances of the pilot,

the airplane had accumulated approximately 45 hours at the time of the
accident.

The accident airplane was eligible for certification in the experimental
light-sport aircraft

category. According to CFR Part 21.191(i)(1), after January 31, 2008, an
experimental certificate

would not be issued for the accident airplane. The airplane was not eligible
for certification in

the ultralight category due to a fuel capacity of greater than 10 gallons.
According to the kit

manufacturer and dealer, the pilot had intended on registering the airplane
with the FAA; however,

he had not completed the process at the time of the accident.

The cause of the acident, according to the NTSB is as follows:

The National Transportation Safety Board determines the probable cause(s) of
this accident as follows:

The loss of airplane pitch control resulting from the pilot/owner's improper
reinstallation of the rear locking collar on the elevator control torque
tube, which allowed the torque tube to move rearward during flight and
loosen the elevator control cable tension.

Juan, that airplane is no more Chuck's than a 32 Ford hotrod is still a
Ford.

And yes, Juan, I stand by my statement:

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

For whatever it may be worth, I read that whole thread. You posted this
publicly, but did not explain the manner in which it relates to whatever
may be tormenting you. I see only a 5 plus year old version of what I am
seeing here now: Everybody insulting everybody, with you seeming to be at
the center. What am I missing here?

Tormenting me? guffaw!

This is entertainment. It occupies a tiny fraction of my time, kiddo.
chucksteak is the kind of moron who goes around usenet blindly insulting and
attacking anyone associated with Jim Campbell. That's the sort of person who
deserves no respect, and gets none from anyone outside his demented gaggle
of wackos. Take Daniels, for example. Certifiable by any standard. Most of
the other ones are in the same category. The steak came real close to
admitting he was wrong and apologizing some time ago, but pulled back at the
last minute because he just couldn't bring himself to behave like a man.
That would have ended it there, but since it didn't, and he keeps engaging
in the same behaviour, I'll be yanking his chain and watching him dance for
the foreseeable future. As entertainment.

And this is why:

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...
Let me refresh your memory, boy.

This is what started it. You were shown it again several times. You have
admitted that you did in fact start it and you have refused, like a good
little ****ant coward that you are, to apologize, and now you whine like a
stuck pig everytime I forcefeed you your own crap with a ramrod several
times a month.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...be5e18d190b5c2

Any more war heroes stupid enough to buy airplanes from you lately?

Yawn...Apologize for what?? calling a toady a toady??

That is why you deserve no respect, and enjoy no credibility with anyone
outside your dozen or so groupies.

Anyone that would purposefully destroy their own reputation in ANY venue,
even one such as this, for the purpose YOU stated above, has deviated from
normal human behavior. And before you come back with a retort about me,
please remember that you know NOTHING about my background. Anything you
might post from this point forward about Chuck's airplanes, or about me for
that matter, is subject to being viewed as lies and innuendo for no
discernable purpose other than salving your own torment.

And yes Juan, we know you don't care. You only do it for
"entertainment"....So "entertain" away.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
Oh, I'm sure it will come to you, someday.

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

I didn't try to make "anything" of it, I simply asked you a question
about your comment? Is there something incorrect about the procedure I
followed?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
Of course I brought it up, you then tried to make some comedy of it.
Keep your day job.

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

Please read back your own posts. You brought up "Reverends", not I. I
simply asked, since you brought them up, if you had a problem with them
also.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
For trying to transpose your own problems to others, and on the basis
of "religion" at that.

"red12049" wrote in message
My excuse for what, Juan?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
Nah, I just ignore them. What's your excuse?

"red12049" wrote in message
Do you have a problem with reverends, or other religious
professionals?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

"red12049" wrote in message
Ummmm.... Yes, Juan, I am the judge of that, for me. And I can
even point it out to others, so they can make their own
judgements, for themselves. As can you. That is not a delusion
Juan, that is life.

That's what "reverends" do as well. Knock yourself out.

Old January 29th 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Take Daniels, for example. Certifiable by any standard.

Actually Juan, I'm not the one running around telling lies about
people, like you and your "mental" mentor, James R. "Captain Zoom"
Campbell:

Captain Zoom's latest complaint per his established Modus Operandi:

Please be advised that my name is Jim Campbell, Editor-In-Chief of
the
Aero-News Network and an internationally syndicated journalist. A
Mark
Daniels, the publisher of a site currently hosted by you, using the
domain of www.waterworkscase.com has been stalking myself, my company
and
a number of other persons from the aerospace industry for a fair
amount
of time.
If you look at the site in question, it will not take you long to see
that we have been dealing with a disturbed and obsessed personality
that
may pose an extreme danger to myself and others. He is currently
under
investigation for threats in which "bombs and guns" were supposed to
be
used to settle a score he feels against Mike Houghton, the head of
the
Reno Air Races.
He has threatened myself and a number of associates demanding
personal
information, publication of this latest manifesto, and other bizarre
actions. He has promised to publish my personal information,
including
banking and credit card records in order to create harm to myself. He
has
already posted my driver's license records in apparent violation of
Florida Law. He has threatened me with death and other forms of
punishment
for failing to publish his demands in the past. He has a number of
other sites dedicated to perpetrating his agenda, threatening those
with
whom he finds fault, rife with accusations of undocumented/unproven/
false
criminal behavior against some highly respected members of the
aerospace community, including XPrize founder Dr. Peter Diamandis.
On a less important but possibly more immediately actionable note,
this
person has stolen numerous photographs form the Aero-News Network,
which are our copyrighted property and has republished them without
permission and despite numerous orders to desist.
The guy has been hard to track down, having recently fled California
a location in Colorado where we are now attempting to seek legal
protection. As you may know, this is a slow process, and until we can
get
some relief, we feel ourselves to be at risk with each day. We demand
that
the site be taken down as a hazard to the lives and well-being of
myself, my staff, my family and my associates. We have real concerns
that
this man is capable of acting in a harmful manner and that such sites
only give rise to his fantasies of self-importance and the only
arbiter of
what is truthful about a number of subjects... despite the lack of
any
supporting evidence.
Further; the theft of our copyrighted property, the publication of my
personal information (in violation of law) show a clear dispensation
toward illegal behavior that can be allowable under your terms of
services. We strongly recommend that the site be eliminated from your
service
in order to ease the harm we may be subjected to and to avoid the
liability that your company may undertake through your the potential
refusal
to act, now that you have been officially notified of our concerns. I
would welcome contact with your organization at any time to discuss
this
matter. You may reach my personal forwarding number 24/7 at
800-356-7767 and I assure you that we would not alert you to these
matters if we
did not feel that the situation was very serious and requiring your
immediate intervention.

James Richard Campbell
Editor-In-Chief, Aero-News Network, Inc.
800-356-7767
Thank you,

hostmonster.com

Remember, folks: this is from the "Internationally Syndicated
Journalist," Captain Zoom!

LOL!!!

Here's my response for the time being. We'll be responding shortly in
Federal Court, but have to wait a few days for a move to Dallas. We
have a family emergency there and are postponing our Colorado plans.
We'll be in the Dallas Ft. Worth area near Kaufmann or Scurry, Texas
as it stands:

This is a copy of the ticket I just sent...I was in the hospital
between January 19th and last night, the 26th, and could not respond
until now...BRDB!!!

This is in regards to the shutdown of my websites from January 20,
2007, to January 26, 2007.
The charges made by Mr. James R. Campbell are false and improperly
filed under DMCA, which Mr. Campbell is known to be familiar with.
Mr. Campbell filed a DMCA complaint previously chalked with Federally-
punishable perjury, got caught in his perjury, was publicly exposed
for it and is attempting to avoid the proper filing of a DMCA
complaint to avoid multiple charges of perjury once again.
Mr. Campbell has attempted to circumvent the Law by avoiding DMCA in
his complaint, under which he must swear under penalty of perjury
(Federal) that what he says is true.
None of my websites should have been shut down based on an "e-mail"
with unproven statements that cannot be proven because they are
untrue.
In regards to the issues raised by Mr. Campbell in his complaint:
"Please be advised that my name is Jim Campbell, Editor-In-Chief of
the
Aero-News Network and an internationally syndicated journalist."
Mr. Campbell has been previously diagnosed with Narcissistic
Personality Disorder. SEE NTSB SE-4661 file attached or at:
http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom/se-4661.txt
Campbell has an inflated view of himself as an "internationally
syndicated journalist." To the best of our knowledge and belief, Mr.
Campbell is not in syndication. Yahoo linking to his stories does not
constitute syndication.
Frankly, he is not a journalist as journalists are not allowed to lie
to their readers or others. Included among his lifetime of lying,
Campbell has impersonated doctors SEE Link below:
http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom/tulsa.html
....and pilots for Japan Air Lines. Campbell has claimed to be a
wounded "Purple Heart" Vietnam Veteran. Campbell has claimed to have
been at My Lai and that the CIA was chasing him. A review of NTSB
SE-4661 at:
http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom/se-4661.txt
....has Mr. Campbell himself, debunking his own myth, indicating he was
never in Vietnam. I am a 100% service connected disabled veteran and
this is an issue very important to Vietnam Veterans in particular, and
myself, a veteran of eight years of honorable service post-Vietnam
(after Vietnam). The issue is known as "Stolen Valor" and Mr.
Campbell is well documented in the Federal Public Record (NTSB
SE-4661) as guilty of the charge.
"A Mark Daniels, the publisher of a site currently hosted by you,
using the domain of www.waterworkscase.com has been stalking myself,
my company and a number of other persons from the aerospace industry
for a fair amount
of time."
Mr. Campbell fails to provide names of those he claims that I am
stalking so that a number can be arrived at and stories verified. He
fails to provide dates, incidents, witnesses, etc. This is an
established Modus Operandi with Mr. Campbell.
Mr. Campbell's word has been given too much credibility by your
organization, particularly since he failed to file a proper DMCA
complaint with sworn oath. That failure to follow DMCA should have
raised red flags right away.
A review of www.ousterhout.net will give you a good feel for Mr.
Campbell's lack of credibility and also will raise the issue of
"others" hurt by Campbell in the process of his publishing. Click on
the links to "Jim Campbell" and/or "Captain Zoom."

"If you look at the site in question, it will not take you long to
see
that we have been dealing with a disturbed and obsessed personality
that may pose an extreme danger to myself and others. He is currently
under investigation for threats in which "bombs and guns" were
supposed to be used to settle a score he feels against Mike Houghton,
the head of the
Reno Air Races."
The website www.waterworkscase.com is an expose involving issues of
fraud, Civil Rights Violations and racketeering. I do not need to use
"bombs and guns" in regards to settling this affair. I have not
threatened the use of "bombs and guns." I do not know whom Mr.
Campbell is attributing this quote to and if such a threat was in
existence, you would think that Mr. Campbell or others would have
filed it by now. At present, I have not been contacted by any
investigators in regards to any such threats, therefore, Mr. Campbell
needs to provide proof that a complaint was filed to Law Enforcement.
Again, the issue is Mr. Campbell's lack of credibility.
"He has threatened myself and a number of associates demanding
personal
information,"
I have threatened no one. I have only imparted the knowledge that
legal action will be taken, an impartation that is required by Law in
California. By imparting the knowledge, the Courts' belief is that
the other individual has the opportunity to change their minds about
their actions and avoid lawsuit, something that burdens the time of an
already busy judicial system.
"publication of this latest manifesto,"
What manifesto? I have issued no manifesto. I have had no
communications with Mr. Campbell in well over a year.
If I did issue a "manifesto," I could publish the document at my own
websites. I would lose credibility if I published at Campbell's
operation. Would you please forward the document that Mr. Campbell is
referring to so that I can be enlightened?
"and other bizarre
actions."
What bizarre actions? Coming from a man who has committed Federal
Perjury in the filing of a DMCA complaint, and now tries to propigate
more lies by circumventing DMCA, I would have my concerns in regards
to believing him, especially when one reads:
http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom/se-4661.txt
Would you please forward a list of the bizzare actions cited by Mr.
Campbell?
"He has promised to publish my personal information, including
banking and credit card records in order to create harm to myself."
I have made no such statement. A review of the Court cases at
Ousterhout.Net would indicate he has no credit cards, considering
those he has cheated in the past.
Would you please forward a copy of any such alleged statement that Mr.
Campbell refers to, purportedly made by me?
"He has already posted my driver's license records in apparent
violation of Florida Law."
Would you please forward a copy of the Law Mr. Campbell is referring
to and be advised, that the information we published that has been
taken down under protest and which we would like to put back up
immediately, is public record, has been disemminated over the internet
for almost the past five years, was publicly posted by Sun 'N Fun at
their Air Show event in 2002 so that their Security could identify Mr.
Campbell and have him removed from their facilities. Mr. Campbell has
accused by them of stalking, harassment, breach of contract with the
vendor "The Boys and Girls Club of America" over alleged non-paymnet
for services rendered at one of his Air Show parties, attempting to
entrap event officials into nuissance lawsuits, false police reports,
trespassing, etc. All this can be found at
www.ousterhout.net
We are also informed and believe that Mr. Campbell has already been
rebuffed by a Florida Court on this very issue.
Please do note at www.ousterhout.net that much of what Mr. Campbell
alleges against myself and others he is in actuality, guilty of
himself. Campbell is also alleged to have initiated a Secret Service
complaint against an enemy involving a threat against the President of
the United States. Campbell is believed to have initiated threats
against himself, then claim others were threatening him.

"He has threatened me with death and other forms of punishment
for failing to publish his demands in the past."
I have made no demands of Mr. Campbell in the past and we have the
documentation to back that up as well. I have not threatened Mr.
Campbell or any other with death. The Law is the only punishment,
should Mr. Campbell or others be found guilty as charged. Mr.
Campbell needs to be exposed to and punished by the legal system. Mr.
Campbell's Narcissism comes to the forefront when he thinks himself so
important that he would allege that people want to kill him, injure
him, want him dead, whatever.
Mr. Campbell is not that important. We are concentrating on him at
this time due to his lack of credibility and the finding of his thirty
year history of mental illness, which includes schizophrenia, and
numerous acts of criminal misconduct. Truly, when you see Mr.
Campbell's record at Ousterhout.Net, which was prepared LONG before I
learned of Mr. Campbell's misdeeds, you will wonder about his leanings
towards crime, versus that which he alleges against me near the end of
his false complaint.
By the way, when we published said documentation (e-mail exchanges
between Campbell and I from over a year ago) refuting Mr. Campbell's
claims ~ particularly in his own words ~ Mr. Campbell filed his first
DMCA complaint and shut us down to cover up and avoid exposure.
Campbell committed substantial Federal Perjury when he did, and that
case has been subsequently supported in our favor by discovery of Mr.
Campbell's thirty year history of mental illness and criminal
misconduct, all outlined at www.ousterhout.net and elsewhere.
"He has a number of other sites dedicated to perpetrating his agenda,"
Our agenda is news reporting. My websites include Aviation & Marine
USA, Silver State News Service, Centennial State News Service, Topaz
State News Service, Lone Star State News Service, et al. We publish
under and are protected by the First Amendment, Copyright Law and
Section 107, Fair Use, among others. Section 107 states:
"TITLE 17--COPYRIGHTS
CHAPTER 1--SUBJECT MATTER AND SCOPE OF COPYRIGHT
Sec. 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair
use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in
copies
or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for
purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching
(including
multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not
an
infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a
work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered
shall
include--
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such
use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational
purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in
relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value
of the copyrighted work.

The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of
fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above
factors.
(Pub. L. 94-553, title I, Sec. 101, Oct. 19, 1976, 90 Stat. 2546;
Pub.
L. 101-650, title VI, Sec. 607, Dec. 1, 1990, 104 Stat. 5132; Pub. L.
102-492, Oct. 24, 1992, 106 Stat. 3145.)"
We investigate cases as necessary under our duties and
responsibilities per the First Amendment in support of the "Public's
Right To Know" and as a Public Watchdog. Had Mr. Campbell mentioned
the websites, he would have lost credibility just by their very
names. Only my news and Editorial sites have any interest in Mr.
Campbell, and though we are concentrating on him at this moment due to
that aforementioned thirty year history of mental illness and criminal
misconduct, he is but a small cog in the overall case. In the end,
Mr. Campbell is not that important, but his lack of credibility and
prior involvement in fraud is, not to mention, those with whom he
associates and their histories.
"threatening those with whom he finds fault,"
We do not threaten, we only impart knowledge of the actions we can and
will lawfully take.
"rife with accusations of undocumented/unproven/false
criminal behavior against some highly respected members of the
aerospace community, including X Prize founder Dr. Peter Diamandis."
This statement is false as can be seen by NTSB SE-4661 at:
http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom/se-4661.txt
Mr. Campbell is not the authority on whom can or cannot be respected
in this world. The evidence exists despite Mr. Campbell's smoke and
mirror sping that it does not. The evidence has been on the internet
for decades and was there long before I knew of Campbell's misconduct
myself.
Mr. Campbell is also an agent of Dr. Diamandis, having been selected
by Dr. Diamandis to fly one of his "rocket racers" in the Rocket
Racing League. I believe his operations to be fraudulent. Mr.
Campbell receives perks and benefits from Dr. Diamandis and has a
conflict of interest in not revealing the truth of his relationship
with Dr. Diamandis, which can be found at:
www.rocketracingleague.com
http://www.rocketracingleague.com/pi..._campbell.html
http://www.rocketracingleague.com/co...ship-team.html
http://www.rocketracingleague.com/bio_jim-campbell.html
....under "Bio," "Pilots" and Advisory Board.
Such a shame Mr. Campbell omitted this conflict of interest in regards
to his complaint. My Conflict of Interest in his regard is listed
towards the top of the page at
www.waterworkscase.com
No "ifs, ands or buts" about it.
When you review NTSB Report SE-4661 and the other information
regarding Mr. Campbell at
www.ousterhout.net
....you will soon see why I question Diamandis and his association with
frauds like Campbell. I question Dr. Diamandis' pilot selection
process, seeing how the mentally ill Mr. Campbell got through it. Mr.
Campbell has laid claims which we believe are false, to piloting
experience which we believe he does not possess. Dr. Diamandis has
laid or made claims about "Rocket Racing" that are highly
questionable. For example, the racers are not under rocket power, but
rather, only gliding after the engines have shut off, therefore, how
are they "rocket racers?" They are depicted in artist's concept as
low to the ground in competition, when in fact, their altitudes during
the event will be so high that they may not be seen by the human eye
and must be watched on television. Who wants to travel around the
World to sit down and watch an event on television?
The Public will spend money going into one of Dr. Diamandis' events.
Will they get their moneys' worth, or will they be defrauded. That is
an issue of Editorial, criticism, critique, covered under Section 107,
Fair Use.
As a "Journalist," Mr. Campbell should know this. Yet, he publishes
nothing in dissent, only goes behind the scenes to shut other
publications, his dissenters and his enemies down.

"On a less important but possibly more immediately actionable note,
this
person has stolen numerous photographs form the Aero-News Network,
which are our copyrighted property and has republished them without
permission and despite numerous orders to desist."
This is a bald-faced lie. A review of the Rocket Racing League
website shows where I obtained the images from, which I am entitled to
use under Section 102 of the Copyright Act, Fair Use, Editorial,
Criticism, Critique. There is no mention of Aero-News having
copyright over the images.
The images were not taken from the Aero-News Network website. Again,
my use of the images are protected under Section 102, Fair Use, of the
Copyright Act under Editorial use. Mr. Campbell has been well aware
of this for years, the information being published at another
dissenting website,

www.ousterhout.net
....for over a decade.
Additionally, we cite the case Online Policy Group vs Diebold, in
which a Court indicates that Copyright violation does not occur when
materials published are in the Public Interest and Public Good via the
exposing of misconduct of another/other parties. That case can also
be found on the internet at:
http://www.phillipsnizer.com/library...b_subject.cfm?
TopicID=22
"The guy has been hard to track down, having recently fled California
a location in Colorado where we are now attempting to seek legal
protection."
Fled? Track down? I have no criminal charges filed against me
anywhere that I am aware of. I have no knowledge of any
investigations being underway as claimed by Mr. Campbell. The move to
Colorado was to assist my mother in building her place in Cotopaxi,
Colorado. My current address and telephone number is listed at a
number of my websites. However, be advised, we have a family
emergency in Texas and will shortly be moving there. My mother's
eighty year old sister is seriously ill, as is her daughter, my
cousin. My mother is going there to assist them and I will be setting
up Regional Headquarters for the South in that location. The address
will then change to the area around Dallas, once new housing has been
acquired. The move is to occur on February 2-3, 2007.
"As you may know, this is a slow process, and until we can get
some relief, we feel ourselves to be at risk with each day."
The process might be quicker if he had made contact by e-mail, seeing
as how my e-mail address hasn't changed, or if he had looked over my
other "numerous" websites he claims I have, to find the address, such
as the one that exists at:
www.centennialstatenews.com which covers Colorado, the place Mr.
Campbell claims I have fled to. Kind of strange, fleeing somewhere,
like you were under threat of legal action, then announcing where
exactly you are...

"We demand that the site be taken down as a hazard to the lives and
well-being of myself, my staff, my family and my associates."
The site is expose and contains no threats. The materials, much of
which are Public Record and/or permitted use by Ousterhout.Net and
others, have been in publication for years, including those published
by Mr. Campbell himself in his faux journalistic endeavors or on
USENET and/or in e-mails, letters and fax's.
If Mr. Campbell had any real concern over his safety, why did he
commit these crimes and misdeeds in the first place? No one I know or
know of wants the man dead. They want him in prison, where he
belongs.

"We have real concerns that
this man is capable of acting in a harmful manner and that such sites
only give rise to his fantasies of self-importance and the only
arbiter of what is truthful about a number of subjects... despite the
lack of any
supporting evidence."
Again, I refer you to NTSB SE-4661 and Dr. Thomas Powers' testimony in
regards to Mr. Campbell's Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I also
refer you to the comment "despite the lack of any supporting
evidence," which is rebutted by www.ousterhout.net, USENET and
www.waterworkscase.com, plus other documentation we're still trying to
get installed on the new website.
Mr. Campbell alleges what he is most guilty of.

"Further; the theft of our copyrighted property, the publication of
my
personal information (in violation of law) show a clear dispensation
toward illegal behavior that can be allowable under your terms of
services."
Not when I can quote the Law and Mr. Campbell cannot. In that regard,
Mr. Campbell tries to hide the truth with generic statements not
supported by the facts.
"We strongly recommend that the site be eliminated from your service
in order to ease the harm we may be subjected to and to avoid the
liability that your company may undertake through your the potential
refusal to act, now that you have been officially notified of our
concerns."
You have just been threatened by Mr. Campbell, as have so many
others. You are being exploited by Mr. Campbell in his attempts at
cover up and blocking the Public from knowing the Truth about him and
those he associates with.
Please SEE:
"A Guide For The Zoomed" at:
http://www.wanttaja.com/zguide.htm
This is Mr. Ron Wanttaja's website and he too, has been "Zoomed" by
James R. "Captain Zoom" Campbell, and provides information as to
whether or not Jim "Zoom" Campbell will actually sue, especially since
both you and I (and Mr. Campbell) all know that you have no liability
in this matter over what I publish Editorially.
Again, Mr. Campbell's attempt here is to circumvent DMCA to avoid
additional counts of Federal Perjury. This should not be allowed. My
sites should not have been shut down with just an e-mail. DMCA is
Law. The procedure is Law. The issue becomes one of Due Process and
the Law having precedence over private contracts under Severability.
You protect yourselves by having a complainant file a proper DMCA
complaint. Go back and have Mr. Campbell file a proper DMCA complaint
with the charges included as he initially stated them and as they are
quoted here.
See if he commits to more Perjury...

"I would welcome contact with your organization at any time to discuss
this matter. You may reach my personal forwarding number 24/7 at
800-356-7767"
Due to Mr. Campbell's credibility factor of "Zero," all communications
with him should be by the book, in writing, per DMCA.

"and I assure you that we would not alert you to these matters if we
did not feel that the situation was very serious and requiring your
immediate intervention."
Since you are not Law Enforcement ~ why is he treating you as such as
opposed to actually filing criminal complaints?
How about the fact that he lies...
Use caution in your dealings with Mr. Campbell. Verbal communications
are only something he will lie about, unless you take good notes,
which are of course, admissable in a Court of Law. Even then, he will
try to lie his way out of a bad situation, thus documented evidence
and writings should be mandatory, especially in regards to DMCA
issues.
My position is that DMCA has precedence over Terms of Service. If TOS
are in conflict with DMCA, the wiser move is to force the DMCA
complaint so that the complainant must swear an oath under Penalty of
Federal Perjury. Those that are lying, may balk, as Mr. Campbell has
done with his latest complaint by avoiding and circumventing any
mention of DMCA.
You took this individual's word without him committing to a sworn oath
under Federal Perjury Laws that what he was saying was true. You shut
down all my websites as a result and that has caused me harm,
particularly, since I was hospitalized with Bilateral Pulmonary
Embolism (Blood Clotting of the Lungs) at the time, when Mr. Campbell
filed his false complaint.
We are not interested in suing you whatsoever. We have no intention
of suing you. Yours is a minor mistake that will work towards our
advantage against Mr. Campbell in Court when that time comes. Too
many others have made this same mistake with him. So there will be no
lawsuit. Your tech support responded expeditiously in putting the
sites back up when we agreed to the removal, under protest to Mr.
Campbell which will be addressed in our Criminal and Civil Actions
against him. Your people in Tech Support have been attentive to the
issues we rose and suggested we contact you with a complaint of our
own against Mr. Campbell.
We wish to put the DMV information back up and ~ per suggestion by
your Tech Support ~ are making contact (e-mail sent initialy earlier
today) with the Florida DMV as we speak to confirm what we know, and
that's the issue of the DMV information, dated April 10, 2002, being
Public Record and publishable, not to mention. already disemminated
over the internet and protected by the First Amendment.
We request the documented information and any notes about what you
were told by Mr. Campbell if you spoke with him over the telephone.
We strongly recommend that you review the information at the
Ousterhout and Wanttaja websites.
Mr. Campbell is not what he makes himself out to be. He's gotten away
with it for thirty years. We will go to Court shortly to see that he
is dealt with by the Law and his misconduct brought to an immediate
end.
We request clarification as to the alleged "Copyrighted" photos as the
only offensive material mentioned by your Tech Support was the DMV
flyer.
We want to ensure a good relationship with you. We will deal with Mr.
Campbell and his criminal history in a Court of Law. We only seek to
bring the guilty to justice, not the innocent.

Please notify me immediately if the attached files (below) do not
transmit to you. I will copy and paste and send on notepad via e-
mail.
Best Regards,
Mark S. "Bear" Daniels
Publisher
ILIPS Group
www.ilips.net

~~~~~

I'm preparing Federal complaints at this time against the cowards
James R. Campbell and Juan Jimenez at this time.

All their charges are denied in their entirety.

Hey! Do Campbell's charges look familiar to anyone!? G

If brains were dynamite, these two boyz wouldn't have enough
collectively to blow one of their noses with! LOL!!!

Campbell apparently filed an injunction against the server, which is
why my websites are once again shut down. We'll get the move to Texas
done and you're loking at the future owner of his own server.
Campbell's trying to avoid me like the plague, so he's attempting to
leave me out of the litigation by claiming he doesn't know my
location, though it's posted at a number of my websites.

We'll go to Court and take the fight to him now...anyone care to
testify about being "Zoomed?" Looking for witnesses that want Justice
served like crow for the eating in Jim Campbell's regard.

We're supposed to have a decision some time today in regards to the
shutdown, however, this server was only temporary anyway. Having
one's own server forces complainants to 1) Obey the guidelines of
Federal Law under the DMCA and 2) serve the owner and the one they
should truly be complaining about or to...

I wonder if Jimbo will leave his forwarding service number for me when
he complains! His possession of such a service should tell everyone
about just how many folks he has victimized over the past thirty
years. His reign of Narcissim is about over...

Old January 29th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("Juan Jimenez" wrote)
That a billionaire war hero and children's advocate died in one of Chuck's
airplanes is a lie? Who is lying now?

Juan, your smear campaign should also include:

Red Wing Boots
Levi's Blue Jeans
Wal-Mart socks
Columbia jackets...

From: Good Morning Vietnam (1987)

Whoa, there, Dick. Put the brakes on. I wanted to wait till the airman left
to talk with you. Uh, Dick, I'm transferring you.

Transferring me, sir?

Mm-hmm.

Where to, sir?

You're going to Guam.

Guam, sir! There's nothin' goin' on in Guam! Why Guam?

Dick, I've covered for you a lot of times 'cause I thought you was a little
crazy.

But you're not crazy. You're mean. And this is just radio.

Montblack
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie-transcripts-a.html

Old January 29th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Harry K wrote:

On Jan 27, 12:22 pm, Dan wrote:
BobR wrote:
Thats because YOU haven't built anything. Two BD5's not finished and
a BD5J bought finished and tinkered on but never finished and flown.
Now compare that to Chucks record. You can't so don't even try.Actually yawn pushes it around the floor while making jet engine noises.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Really? I don't think he even knows what a jet engine sounds like.

Harry K

He says "zoom, zoom."

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 29th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article .com, DABEAR
says...Major snip

We'll go to Court and take the fight to him now...anyone care to
testify about being "Zoomed?" Looking for witnesses that want Justice
served like crow for the eating in Jim Campbell's regard.

I would gladly testify as to how I got "zoomed" and I'll bring my ducks :-)

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old January 30th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Roger[_4_]

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:54:49 -0600, Dan wrote:

Harry K wrote:

On Jan 27, 12:22 pm, Dan wrote:
BobR wrote:
Thats because YOU haven't built anything. Two BD5's not finished and
a BD5J bought finished and tinkered on but never finished and flown.
Now compare that to Chucks record. You can't so don't even try.Actually yawn pushes it around the floor while making jet engine noises.
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Really? I don't think he even knows what a jet engine sounds like.

Harry K

He says "zoom, zoom."

I always thought they sounded like a big hot air leak...er ...never
mind.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com
Old January 30th 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article .com, DABEAR
says...

Captain Zoom's latest complaint per his established Modus Operandi:

zoom says:

Please be advised that my name is Jim Campbell, Editor-In-Chief of
the
Aero-News Network and an internationally syndicated journalist.

Usual self puffing can you be considered "syndicated" if all you have is a web
site?

has been stalking myself, my company and
a number of other persons from the aerospace industry for a fair
amount of time.

The term "Stalking" and some vague victims and vague time span. A good start to
a zoom rant.

If you look at the site in question, it will not take you long to see
that we have been dealing with a disturbed and obsessed personality
that
may pose an extreme danger to myself and others.

Kettle ,pot black. Typical zoomer.

He is currently
under
investigation for threats in which "bombs and guns" were supposed to
be
used to settle a score he feels against Mike Houghton, the head of
the
Reno Air Races.

Threats ,bombs and guns. He's setting a good pace and hitting all the usual
terms.Vintage zoom.

He has threatened myself and a number of associates demanding
personal
information, publication of this latest manifesto, and other bizarre
actions.

More threats and terms like manifesto and bizarre. Manifesto is a rarely used
zoom term ,extra credit for innovation :-)

He has promised to publish my personal information,
including
banking and credit card records in order to create harm to myself.

Hmm as if zoom has never done that to other people.If good for goose etc.He's
hitting his stride.

He has
already posted my driver's license records in apparent violation of
Florida Law.

Key word here is "apparent" zoom knows it isn't a violation of Florida law but
implys it might be. almost full speed.

He has threatened me with death and other forms of
punishment
for failing to publish his demands in the past.

More threats and now punishment.He's on a roll.

He has a number of
other sites dedicated to perpetrating his agenda, threatening those
with
whom he finds fault, rife with accusations of undocumented/unproven/
false
criminal behavior against some highly respected members of the
aerospace community, including XPrize founder Dr. Peter Diamandis.

More threats and finally a name. I love the term "undocumented/ unproven/false
criminal behavior". Terms used against zoomie all the time LOL!! Boy he's in
fine form now.LOL!!

On a less important but possibly more immediately actionable note,
this

"Actionable" first time this showed up in this rant.He slightly altering course
and hitting afterburner.

person has stolen numerous photographs form the Aero-News Network,

Ahha "stolen " my God this might be a record event in the making he has really
hit his stride now .Everybody steals from him.Getting close to boilerplate zoom
but with enough variables to make it interesting.

which are our copyrighted property and has republished them without
permission and despite numerous orders to desist.

Good stuff but used many times before.Maybe he's tiring in the stretch.

"having recently fled California "

if you move your fleeing in zooms world .Kinda like jaun fleeing to PR LOL!!

we feel ourselves to be at risk with each day. We demand
that
the site be taken down as a hazard to the lives and well-being of
myself, my staff, my family and my associates.

Used to be myself,my staff,my wife, my dog but the same crap .Starting to slow
down and lose stride.

only give rise to his fantasies of self-importance and the only
arbiter of
what is truthful about a number of subjects... despite the lack of
any
supporting evidence.

ROTFL!! Kettle ,pot ,black.Might be getting his second wind.

" to avoid the
liability that your company may undertake through your the potential
refusal
to act,"

He's closing in for the kill he just gave the first indication of a veiled
threat to the provider.More vintage zoom. Shoukd be going for the finish.

now that you have been officially notified of our concerns

"Officially notified" not just a phonecall but an official notification. I
wouldn't have expected any less from the zoomster LOL!!He just coasted past the
finish all out of steam....

Snip some blah,blah ,blah.

Well...This was a tough one to judge accurately because it contained a lot of
the usual terms such as:

"Stalking, Vagueness, accusing others of being disturbed, Extreme
danger,investigations,bombs and guns,Threats, Bizzare actions, Violation of law,
death threats, criminal behavior, Actionable, stolen property, copyrighted,
Liability and finally the always present Offical notification".

It was pretty good in as far as he didn't miss anything however it's all been
used before. It was good entertainment but wasn't anything new. So on the Billy
Bob rating system I'd give it a 8.5 ,might have given it a 9 if he said "Govern
yourself accordingly" but he didn't .

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old January 30th 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

On Jan 30, 6:24 am, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:
In article .com, DABEAR
says...

Captain Zoom's latest complaint per his established Modus Operandi:
zoom says:

ROTFLMAO!!!

Yeah, like I said...any of those charges look familar to anyone!? LOL
Cubed!!!