Fiberglass sample packs???????

Old November 20th 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lou

Default Fiberglass sample packs???????

Anyone know where I could order a bunch of small samples of different
weights
and thicknesses of small amounts of fiberglass? I'm looking to
experiment
with different sizes so I'll need 3 or 4 square feet of the different
sizes.
Lou
Old November 20th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb himself[_4_]

Lou wrote:

Anyone know where I could order a bunch of small samples of different
weights
and thicknesses of small amounts of fiberglass? I'm looking to
experiment
with different sizes so I'll need 3 or 4 square feet of the different
sizes.
Lou

Wicks or AS&S

Order 1 yard of this, one of that...

Or manye ask for 1/2 yard???
Old November 20th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lou

I'll have to call them and see what their shipping will be.
Lou

As grudgingly as Ramez packs, you can project the narrative much more foolishly. Zachary H. Shirakawa Piloting 0 August 14th 07 05:39 AM
What does Abu imply so strangely, whenever Hakeem packs the free conclusion very vivaciously? Inspector Dolf A. Kneeskern-Ireland Piloting 0 August 14th 07 03:29 AM
Muzzleloader sample Rich S. Home Built 7 July 25th 05 06:47 PM
The cost of piddle packs miso Military Aviation 0 June 24th 04 11:04 PM
Jeppesen- no more Express Packs? Colin Kingsbury Instrument Flight Rules 4 December 2nd 03 09:41 PM