Flarm reporting my own ADSB Out

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 11th 18, 03:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Flarm reporting my own ADSB Out

Greetings,

Installed my new Trig and TN72 and today when I powered up both my Flarm and the Trig, the Flarmview reported my own ADSB Out signal as a ADSB target.

PowerFlarm Core - 6.42 Firmware
Flarmview - 2.39 Firmware

Flarm Config ID shows identical to ADSB Out ID

FlarmView is showing my target as my contest number so it's correctly matching my ADSB Out ID to my contest number based on current FlarmNet.

Flarmview shows correct Flarm ID when Flarm - Configuration is selected.

Am I missing something? Is this a PowerFlarm issue or a FlarmView issue? I was expecting that the Flarm/FlarmView would ignore my own signal based on the ID.

All of this was stationary on the ground testing, but I doubt that it would be different if I was flying.

Thanks for any help or advice.

Mark