Air sickness

Old May 27th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Buster Hymen

Default Air sickness

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Viperdoc writes:

The exact mechanism is unclear to you, Anthony, because you don't
know what you're talking about, as usual.

The exact mechanism is unclear to everyone.

However, if the mechanism is clear to you, why don't you explain it?
That would be far more productive than trying to discredit me.

Why should Viperdoc waste his time? You're too ****ing stupid to
understand any explanation. You don't know **** from shinola and never
will.

Old May 27th 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

Discredit?

There might be an implication that there is a credit remaining in his
account, Viper. Will all who think so send their contributions
directly to the Mx rehab fund?

That suggests On May 27, 5:12 pm, "Viperdoc"
wrote:
The exact mechanism is unclear to everyone.

However, if the mechanism is clear to you, why don't you explain it? That
would be far more productive than trying to discredit me.

You're simply not worth the effort.

Old May 27th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Viperdoc writes:

The exact mechanism is unclear to you, Anthony, because you don't
know what you're talking about, as usual.

The exact mechanism is unclear to everyone.

However, if the mechanism is clear to you, why don't you explain it?
That would be far more productive than trying to discredit me.

Like you ever had any credit.

Bertie
Old May 27th 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On May 26, 2:41*am, Amine wrote:
Does motion sickness fade away with experience? How many of you
seasoned pilots had/still have serious issues with recurrent nausea?
(Assuming of course an otherwise good health.)

Yes. When I was a student pilot I got sick all the time and was really
really scared I couldn't fly as a result of my air sickness. I no
longer have any air sickness and I cross the Sierras all the time now.

-Robert
Old May 27th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
K l e i n[_2_]

On May 27, 2:10 pm, "Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe" The Sea Hawk At Wow Way
D0t C0m wrote:
"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message

the upside of all this is that the typical 2 litre ice cream container
holds a little more than the vomit volume and has a sealable lid.
carry one in your aircraft :-)

Oh, yea, I forgot to mention. DO NOT stick your head out the window if you
are going to ralph. That is a real bad idea. A hat, chart, or even the floor
are better places than out the window.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

What I always tell people before letting them board my Extra for an
acro ride is that they are WEARING their barf bag. I make sure their
shirt is tucked into their pants and tell them that if they've gotta
ralph, then do in their shirt. Rationale is that it's gonna get all
over them anyway so it makes no difference to them but it makes it
much less of a problem to clean up the plane. I also explain that it
is tradiional for the ralpher to clean up their own mess. I also
explain that there's a shower in the hangar and a spare shirt. ;-)
Works pretty good. So far, I've only had one person fail to contain
it. ;-)

K l e i n
Old May 28th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
I too hand everyone a zip lock bag and tuck it in under their harness.
After every figure I ask "how're you doing?", and if there's any hesitation
or I see sweat on the back of their neck, I let them fly for a while and
knock it off.

I've only had one guy ever barf in my Extra, and he was a former Marine
aviator and academy grad with over 50 combat missions over North Vietnam.
He made it until we turned base to final, and then lost it.

My brother sent me a picture of his youngest (flys a King Air for work,
dad's airplanes for fun) and one of his buddies after a ride in my brothers
"Pitts". The buddy is standing there holding the bag - and grinning from ear
to ear...

Old May 28th 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Viperdoc writes:

The exact mechanism is unclear to you, Anthony, because you don't know
what
you're talking about, as usual.

The exact mechanism is unclear to everyone.

However, if the mechanism is clear to you, why don't you explain it? That
would be far more productive than trying to discredit me.

Because you're refractory to explanation, remember?

Old May 28th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Buster Hymen writes:

Why should Viperdoc waste his time?

He has already wasted the time of others with ineffectual personal attacks;
why not contribute to the newsgroup instead?
Old May 28th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Viperdoc writes:

You're simply not worth the effort.

I was not suggesting that you do it for me.
Old May 28th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Steve Foley writes:

Because you're refractory to explanation, remember?

I wouldn't be the only one reading the explanation.

anybody benefit once, mean therefore, then compensate since the sickness above the sentence Franklin Piloting 0 August 14th 07 01:34 AM
XC Sickness [email protected] Soaring 17 July 13th 07 05:45 AM
Anything new in to combat motion sickness? Gary Emerson Soaring 35 February 6th 07 04:38 PM
Gulf Sickness Redux? DunxC Military Aviation 0 September 18th 03 06:36 AM