Perfect loop

Old June 5th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Perfect loop ping Viperdoc

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:kMQ1k.1482$js1.63
@newsfe24.lga:

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
Actually, if you read the posts, the quote is from gregvk, not me.

No, actually it's from me, but he's just trolling anyway.

Good grief, fjukktard. would you please go and look up the proper
definition of a troll as defined by the only people who count, the trollz
themselves?

It's dificult enough trying to smack you over your pebble filled skull
without you yelping that you're being kicked in the ass because you can't
tell the difference.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Good grief, fjukktard. would you please go and look up the proper
definition of a troll as defined by the only people who count, the trollz
themselves?

Bertie

No thanks. Just because you consider them to be the "gods" that define the
Usenet, doesn't mean the rest of the world does.

But it clearly defines your "wannabe" attitude, lamer.

Old June 5th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:j1L1k.2527$yi.1807
@newsfe13.lga:

What a pretentious bunch of nonsense. Haven't you old fools got anything
better to do than run around posing on a message board?

Well, we haven't got time enough to trail around after half a dozen old
fools posing on a message board. Where is this message board, BTW? you
mean
the genital wart board you poast on?

Berite

Come on lips!!!! Can't you at least refrain from posting unless it's at
least relevant to the conversation.

You post more unrelated **** than anyone I have ever seen. Just because you
can't shut up.

Old June 5th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:j1L1k.2527$yi.1807
@newsfe13.lga:

What a pretentious bunch of nonsense. Haven't you old fools got
anything better to do than run around posing on a message board?

Well, we haven't got time enough to trail around after half a dozen
old fools posing on a message board. Where is this message board,
BTW? you mean
the genital wart board you poast on?

Berite

Come on lips!!!! Can't you at least refrain from posting unless it's
at least relevant to the conversation.

Nope.

You post more unrelated **** than anyone I have ever seen. Just
because you can't shut up.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwh!

God I love usenet.

Bertie

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Good grief, fjukktard. would you please go and look up the proper
definition of a troll as defined by the only people who count, the
trollz themselves?

Bertie

No thanks. Just because you consider them to be the "gods" that define
the Usenet, doesn't mean the rest of the world does.

Nope, but they are the trollz who define trollz.

But it clearly defines your "wannabe" attitude, lamer.

Moi? I just poast.

Tha's all.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
K l e i n[_2_]

Default Educating Maxwell, Part 2

On Jun 5, 5:49*am, "Viperdoc" wrote:
Actually, I'm not all that old, although I admit to a few grey hairs. When
the high level acro pilots talk about shaving weight in their planes, I just
say I'll go an a diet and lose 30 lbs.

Regarding the blunt LE of the Extra, I thought the intent was to actually
separate the air flow more quickly (or perhaps it is the squared off TE), in
order to get a cleaner snap entry. When it does break it kind of shudders,
especially at high speed, and just a slight release of the back (forward)
pressure will get things going again. In fact, it's hard to accelerate a
spin, especially to the right (at least in my plane), without it actually
stopping the spin and starting to do a wallow-spiral.

All I know is that it's a lot of fun to fly, a challenge to land, and I am
very fortunate to be able to own one.

Been tryin' to respond but having some trouble posting.

I usually use 5.5/6 g for the initial/final pull in looping figures
for contest flyings. I try to stay away from that burble you mention
because it puts a very noticeable (to the judges) flat spot on the
loop. I also float over the top a bit to make it round for the
judges. I usually get decent scores on them but I've also noticed
from working the judging line that there is an appalling lack of
consistency in judging these things.

Nik T. has been teaching an interesting method of spinning the
Sukhoi. It also works ok in the Extra. The idea is to not wait for
the airplane to drop into the spin but to fly it in. E.g., if you're
spinning to the left, you fly to the point of spinning using 1/3 to
1/2 power, right above stalling speed. To begin the spin you gently
push in left rudder in all the way, while simultaneously using a
little forward and left stick to make the nose go down. You don't
actually stall it! Leaving the throttle where it is at ~1/3, you then
move the stick to the right, rear corner. You are now in a flat
spin. You modulate the rate of rotation with rudder. To stop the
spin on point, throttle to idle, full right rudder, stick towards
right front corner. Draw your down line and recover. The power to
idle is mainly for the judges - they get confused if they never hear
you reduce power. ;-) Takes a lot of practice to get it right, but
when you do, you find you have a lot more control of the position of
the spin, rate of rotation and minimize altitude loss. All standard
disclaimers apply. Please don't try this the first time from below
5k AGL.

It's kinda fun to let it do several turns in the flat spin, but for
competition, you don't need that.

I love Extras. If I had known how nice they are, I might have skipped
my detour into Yaks. I think they are easy to land compared to, say,
the Pitts or the Yak-54. Yak-55 is the easiest of all tail wheel
airplanes to land. Landing roll out tends to be a little long
compared to the Sukhoi which stops very quickly even with no use of
brakes.

K l e i n
Old June 5th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Good grief, fjukktard. would you please go and look up the proper
definition of a troll as defined by the only people who count, the
trollz themselves?

Bertie

No thanks. Just because you consider them to be the "gods" that define
the Usenet, doesn't mean the rest of the world does.

Nope, but they are the trollz who define trollz.

But it clearly defines your "wannabe" attitude, lamer.

Moi? I just poast.

Tha's all.

Bertie

Three! Three "make believes" in row. This is real progress.

Old June 5th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:vKU1k.3435$QI2.1108
@newsfe23.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Good grief, fjukktard. would you please go and look up the proper
definition of a troll as defined by the only people who count, the
trollz themselves?

Bertie

No thanks. Just because you consider them to be the "gods" that

define
the Usenet, doesn't mean the rest of the world does.

Nope, but they are the trollz who define trollz.

But it clearly defines your "wannabe" attitude, lamer.

Moi? I just poast.

Tha's all.

Bertie

Three! Three "make believes" in row. This is real progress.

OK **** chokula.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:j1L1k.2527$yi.1807
@newsfe13.lga:

You post more unrelated **** than anyone I have ever seen. Just
because you can't shut up.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwh!

God I love usenet.

Bertie

Bertie

Aahhhh, back to unrelated. You have relapsed.

Old June 5th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:2LU1k.3436$QI2.284
@newsfe23.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:j1L1k.2527$yi.1807
@newsfe13.lga:

You post more unrelated **** than anyone I have ever seen. Just
because you can't shut up.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwh!

God I love usenet.

Bertie

Bertie

Aahhhh, back to unrelated. You have relapsed.

Nope.

In any case, related, unrealted, it matters no one jot once I keep you
poasting, fjukkwit...

Bertie

outside loop niceguy Aviation Photos 13 August 9th 07 06:57 AM
My Ground Loop Reid & Julie Baldwin Piloting 53 December 5th 05 11:29 PM
More likely to ground loop? [email protected] Piloting 16 February 25th 05 03:21 PM
AN-2 performing a loop Maro_SK Aerobatics 1 March 25th 04 08:18 PM
What is a ground loop? Mike Piloting 34 July 30th 03 06:19 PM