Seat belts

Old December 10th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ASM

Default Seat belts

Does anyone know if there is a company to which I can send my seat
belts and they would reuse the hardware and just put new belts? Any
info would be appreciated.

Jacek
Washington State

Old December 10th 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CLewis95

Try this:

http://www.hookerharness.com

Curt - 95

Old December 10th 06, 06:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Marc Ramsey

ASM wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a company to which I can send my seat
belts and they would reuse the hardware and just put new belts? Any
info would be appreciated.

Allen Silver at Silver Parachute Sales does it:

http://www.silverparachutes.com/

Be aware, though, if your belts are from a type certified glider, you'll
need appropriately certified belts, which pretty much means returning
them to the original manufacturer...

Marc
Old December 10th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Don

http://www.silverparachutes.com/

Be aware, though, if your belts are from a type certified glider, you'll
need appropriately certified belts, which pretty much means returning
them to the original manufacturer...

Marc

I send bunches of corporate aircraft belts to
http://www.cmaviationservices.com/ They can re-web and certify them
for you.
Cheers
Old December 10th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Patti at Mountain Valley Airport in Tehachapi can do it:

Browne's Aircraft Interiors
FAA Certified Repair Station N8BR941Y
Patti Browne, owner (661) 822-0909
Safety Belt Repair and Re-Webbing, Upholstery, Weight and Balance
16332 Harris Rd.
Mountain Valley Airport
Tehachapi, CA 93561
email:
fax: (661) 823-7759

Old December 10th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Simon Waddell

Gadringer Gurte provide a quick turn-around service by post and provide all
the necessary paperwork. Based in Germany.

http://www.gadringer-gurte.de/sites_e/gurte_e.html

Old December 11th 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mreyes

ASM wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a company to which I can send my seat
belts and they would reuse the hardware and just put new belts? Any
info would be appreciated.

Jacek
Washington State

Wag-Aero
www.wagaero.com

Old December 11th 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nigel Pocock

As a suplementary question to this how often should
you change your belts?
On condition?
10yrs? 15yrs? 20yrs?
Nigel

Old December 11th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sebastiaan

We use Schlemann Gurte belts and they should be revised every 12 years,
according to the manufacturer. They are based in Germany and also do our
overhauls.

http://schlemann-gurte.de/

Old December 11th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sebastiaan

As a complementary question:

How do you wash your belts?

ASM wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a company to which I can send my seat
belts and they would reuse the hardware and just put new belts? Any
info would be appreciated.

Jacek
Washington State

Airtex Interior Refurbish - Day 48 Mike Spera Owning 4 May 16th 05 07:10 PM
seat belts and restraints Bill Daniels Soaring 44 December 13th 04 11:23 AM
Airliner Seats ... smjmitchell General Aviation 6 September 26th 04 10:00 PM
Seat belts. Paul Lee Home Built 0 December 18th 03 09:35 PM
American Safety Flight Systems seat belts -- Help! Paul Millner Owning 1 July 7th 03 10:10 PM