Leaving Usnet Groups, Bye

Old May 1st 05, 12:59 AM
George Patterson

Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube wrote:

And since you're not listed in the FAA database, I'd have to say you've
been lying all these years, too.

And you don't even have the experience to know that the database only contains
pilots who have current medicals. It doesn't contain former pilots.

George Patterson
There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures. Right next to the
mashed potatoes.
Old May 1st 05, 01:02 AM
George Patterson

Jon Kraus wrote:
Dudley - Where are all these people coming from?

Notice that this thread is cross-posted to four groups. They're probably
regulars on one of the ones you don't usually read.

Old May 1st 05, 01:15 AM
Dudley Henriques

"George Patterson" wrote in message
Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube wrote:

And since you're not listed in the FAA database, I'd have to say you've
been lying all these years, too.

And you don't even have the experience to know that the database only
contains pilots who have current medicals. It doesn't contain former
pilots.

George Patterson

Actually George, I didn't know that either :-))))))))))))) I've just never
had occasion before to be checking on people this way......or myself for
that matter.
I'm glad you posted this. It helps clear up a very minor point of curiosity
for me at least as to why the hell I'm not listed. It all makes sense now,
and everything falls right into place.
Thank you
Dudley

Old May 1st 05, 01:18 AM
Dudley Henriques

Actually Nomen, I think the "topic" got fractured some time ago anyway. Now
we're just back to the usual Usenet format :-))))
Thanks for the birthday wish. It's our son though and not me, but he's
upstairs and I'll pass it along to him PDQ :-)
Dudley

Old May 1st 05, 01:19 AM
Darrel Toepfer

Jon Kraus wrote:

Dudley - Where are all these people coming from? I do not recognize
Terri and Darrel (idiots) but Lynne is a regular troll... I wonder why
this post brought out the trolls? Happy Birthday!!

Gee thanks Jon...
Old May 1st 05, 01:24 AM
George Patterson

Dudley Henriques wrote:

Actually George, I didn't know that either :-)))))))))))))

It actually takes years for people to disappear from the DB after they lose a
medical, but they go away after a while.

Old May 1st 05, 01:33 AM
Newps

Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube wrote:
In article ,
Matt Whiting wrote:

We aren't talking about turning someone in for making an honest mistake,
we're talking someone who knowingly and willingly violated the law and
then had the nerve to brag about it. This isn't the sort of person we
should desire to have in our ranks.

Thank you, for being the ONE person on this NG with a modicum of sense.
You and Weir.

1+1=2
Old May 1st 05, 01:56 AM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Terri Schiavo's Feeding Tube wrote:
And since you're not listed in the FAA database, I'd have to say you've
been lying all these years, too.

You've got your head buried in your ass. My name hasn't been in the registry
since 1990, when I lost my medical. Now that I have it back, I'm back in there
(for the last month).

Dudley lost his medical. They dropped him out of the registry. That doesn't
mean he was never in there.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Old May 1st 05, 02:26 AM
Dudley Henriques

Dudley Henriques wrote:

Actually George, I didn't know that either :-)))))))))))))

It actually takes years for people to disappear from the DB after they
lose a medical, but they go away after a while.

That would be it for me. Lost the medical years ago. That's the reason I
became a consultant :-)
Dudley

Old May 1st 05, 04:00 AM
George Patterson

Gene Kearns wrote:

So.... I'll let you characterize it.... what *did* he mean??

Well, my guess is that he expected a lot more "ataboys" than he got and began to
realize that talking about this sort of thing is likely to result in a
retroactive need for AOPAs legal plan. He may not feel like changing his
behavior as a result of the feedback here, but at least he's less likely to get
reprimanded by the Feds if he doesn't post in the aviation groups.