Bradley Huggins and Doug Hart news.

Old April 19th 10, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Bradley Huggins and Doug Hart news.

It looks like he's moved to Spanish Fork, Utah and now calling his
company Bradley Aircraft, instead of Bradley Aerospace. He also has a
You Tube channel.

In other news, it has been reported that Doug Hart of 'Hart Aero' has
been charged with 'stealing by deceit' and other charges are expected.

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/90807629.html

His Yahoo group has had some interesting posts, last I checked.

Anything new from Bede or Moller?

Old April 21st 10, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"bradleyaircraft" wrote

I am the owner of Bradley Aircraft out of Spanish Fork, Ut. We are NOT
Bradley
Aerospace. We do have a youtube channel but if you look deeper you will
see a
different owner. My Name is Bradley Lewis I originally grew up in Utah and
our
company has not sold any aircraft or accepted any deposits to date. Thank
you
all for your help.

You should _seriously_ consider changing your companies name to Lewis
Aircraft. You
do NOT want to be associated with Bradley Aerospace, or anything to do with
Bradley.
Otherwise, you are guilty by assumption.
--
Jim in NC

Old April 21st 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Fred the Red Shirt

Posted and emailed

On Apr 20, 11:19*pm,
(bradleyaircraft) wrote:
bradleyaircraft had written this in response tohttp://www.air-space.us/rec.aviation.homebuilt/2/Bradley-Huggins-and-...
*:
Hello,

I am the owner of Bradley Aircraft out of Spanish Fork, Ut.
We are NOT Bradley Aerospace. We do have a youtube
channel but if you look deeper you will see a different owner.
My Name is Bradley Lewis I originally grew up in Utah and
our company has not sold any aircraft or accepted any
deposits to date. Thank you
all for your help.

Then it is your misfortune that the other Bradley's reputation
precedes you.

Meaning no disrespect to you personally, but how long have
you been online? Can you point us to some older information
to re-assure us that you are a different person and not the
other using a new alias?

Sorry if that sounds harsh.

--

FF

Old April 21st 10, 04:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Fred the Red Shirt

On Apr 21, 12:41*am, "Morgans" wrote:
"bradleyaircraft" wrote

I am the owner of Bradley Aircraft out of Spanish Fork, Ut. We are NOT
Bradley Aerospace. We do have a youtube channel but if you look deeper
you will see a different owner. My Name is Bradley Lewis I originally
grew up in Utah and our company has not sold any aircraft or accepted
any deposits to date. Thank you all for your help.

You should _seriously_ consider changing your companies name to Lewis
Aircraft. *You do NOT want to be associated with Bradley Aerospace, or
anything to do with Bradley.
Otherwise, you are guilty by assumption.

Unfortunately there is already another Lewis aircraft.

--

FF

Old April 22nd 10, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Fred the Red Shirt

On Apr 21, 10:14*pm,
(bradleyaircraft) wrote:
bradleyaircraft had written this in response tohttp://www.air-space.us/rec.aviation.homebuilt/2/Re-Bradley-Huggins-a...

I have BradleyAircraft.COM parked and it has been parked
for some time now, since 2006. ...
I am trying to think of a way to prove my identity.
Check
out my face book... I look nothing like Mr.Huggins here
is his face book vs. mine...

Braldey Huggins -http://www.facebook.com/bradley.huggins

Bradley Lewis -http://www.facebook.com/BradleyAircraft

... We
are currently test flying a back pack gyrocopter called
Explorer 1. I hope that clears things up, let me know if
you have any questions or comments. Oh and its not
harsh at all I understand where your coming from.

One way to differentiate yourself from the other would
be to deliver a product to your customers...

On test flying the 'Explorer 1' :

Have your test pilot's feet left the ground yet?

Tethered or untethered?

--

FF

Old April 22nd 10, 06:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Fred the Red Shirt

On Apr 21, 10:14*pm,
(bradleyaircraft) wrote:
Check out my face book... I look nothing
like Mr.Huggins here is his face book vs. mine...

Braldey Huggins -http://www.facebook.com/bradley.huggins

Bradley Lewis -http://www.facebook.com/BradleyAircraft

Your facebook page convinces me. Based on past marketing,
I don't think that the other could put together something that
elaborate.

I apologize for confusing you with the other and wish you well.

--

FF