How to store a B-52 in my garage ???

Old June 14th 05, 10:54 AM
Tristan Beeline

Default How to store a B-52 in my garage ???

I've just bought one on the flea-market, but it's to big for my garage.

What can I do now ?
Old June 14th 05, 03:07 PM
F.L. Whiteley

Tristan Beeline wrote:

I've just bought one on the flea-market, but it's to big for my garage.

What can I do now ?

Used B-52 garages soon will be available in Rapid City, SD.

Old June 14th 05, 03:19 PM
Malcolm Austin

Think you might have to go to the BBC over here in the UK!

They do a really nice "little" thing called a Tardis, which is bigger
on the inside than the outside. They way you could fit it in a corner
of your garden, put the B52 in, and still have room to swing a cat about...
:-)

Regards, Malcolm..

PS. for those that don't know the Tardis is "owned" by Dr Who........

om...

Old June 14th 05, 04:46 PM
Don Johnstone

At 10:12 14 June 2005, Tristan Beeline wrote:
I've just bought one on the flea-market, but it's to
big for my garage.

What can I do now ?

1. Bomb Iraq - allegedly statisfying
2. Bomb George Bush - equally satisfying depending
on your political allegiance
3. Purchase the Nevada desert - can think of anyone
else who would want it
4. Exchange it for a Ventus 2ct - still won't fit in
your garage but much less expensive to fly
5. Fit loads of tow hooks - tow every Ventus 2ct in
the US at the same time
6. Fit one tow hook - tow a metal monstosity aka Schweizer
2-32
(Might need Jato bottles as well)

Is that enough to go on with?

Old June 14th 05, 04:54 PM
Don Johnstone

At 10:12 14 June 2005, Tristan Beeline wrote:
I've just bought one on the flea-market, but it's to
big for my garage.

What can I do now ?

I forgot one, bomb Tony Blair please, pretty please,
I will let you off the rest.

:-)

Old June 14th 05, 06:11 PM
Malcolm Austin

I guess that's before he gives away £3bn to the a certain French President?

Malcolm..

(apologies to the generally, moderate French!!)

"Don Johnstone" wrote in
message ...

Old June 14th 05, 06:19 PM
snoop

Tristan Beeline wrote:
I've just bought one on the flea-market, but it's to big for my garage.

What can I do now ?

It would make a great clubhouse, or a wind tee!

Say, is it still a fact that when someone uses the "adjective (famous
name)" combination, that Don used in his replies to this thread, that
strange things start to happen to your phone, computer, and life, for a
while. I understand that combination of words, raises a flag if used on
the www.

Don, let us know, will you. Just curious!

Old June 14th 05, 08:17 PM
Don Johnstone

At 17:36 14 June 2005, Snoop wrote:

Tristan Beeline wrote:
I've just bought one on the flea-market, but it's
to big for my garage.

What can I do now ?

It would make a great clubhouse, or a wind tee!

Say, is it still a fact that when someone uses the
'adjective (famous
name)' combination, that Don used in his replies to
this thread, that
strange things start to happen to your phone, computer,
and life, for a
while. I understand that combination of words, raises
a flag if used on
the www.

Don, let us know, will you. Just curious!

$%£*&^% &^%$*&^%$ @(*^'! )*&*( so far

:-)

Old June 14th 05, 10:28 PM

Ohhh baby, take the engine pods off, and turn that Buff into the Mother
of all 2-32s!

Its even got training wheels under the wings, like any real Schweizer
would.

The trick would be finding that C-141 with the tow hitch (the one used
to aero tow the F-106 a few years ago).

Or else rounding up a big bunch (tribe?) of Pawnees....

66
(2-32 fan - the best glider Schweizer ever made!)

Old June 14th 05, 10:51 PM
GM

(2-32 fan - the best glider Schweizer ever made!)

Now that's a scary statement considering that Schweizer never made any
good gliders...

(Sorry - I couldn't resist)

Uli