More details and a link to some pictures of our Arrow

Old April 6th 05, 08:39 PM
Jack Allison

Default More details and a link to some pictures of our Arrow

Stuff that I can remember off the top of my head:
- GNS-430 GPS (a hard one to forget...drool drool)
- JPI EDM-700 engine analyzer
- GAMI injectors
- DRE-468 intercom
- KX-155 COM2
- Vertical compass
- 180 SMOH...well, after our return trip, that's more like 195-ish SMOH
- Less than 3000 TTAF
- Speed mods: Wing root fairings, aileron/flap/stabilator gap seals,
gear lobe fairings, hubcaps, flush fuel drains. On the wish list:
Lopresti tips with landing lights.
- Leather interior in great shape.
- High back seats all around
- Great paint
- Factory single axis autopilot which works ok.
- Complete and detailed logs
- Several ACF-50 corrosion treatments performed over the years
- Piper SB 1006 performed in '99. This is the wing spar cap inspection
where the tanks get pulled.
- New fuel pump and small spinner bracket from last annual.
- A couple of recurring ADs permanently fixed. Can't remember the
numbers but the ones gear side brace studs and oil lines have been
permanently fixed.

Pictures can be see he www.g4dyr.com/N2104T Many thanks to Roy Page
for hosting.

On the flight home, we burned between 8-10 GPH and our TAS was upwards
of 140 kts. Ground speed sucked much of the time as we were fighting 40
kt. winds.

This is easily the best of the Arrows we'd looked at.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old April 6th 05, 09:16 PM
Mark Hansen

Wow! What a beauty! The TT really shows (at least from what you
can see in the pictures).

On 4/6/2005 12:39, Jack Allison wrote:

[ snip ]

Pictures can be see he www.g4dyr.com/N2104T Many thanks to Roy Page
for hosting.

Are those pictures from the field where the plane was purchased?
.... because I don't remember MCC being that high (5,700') ;-)

On the flight home, we burned between 8-10 GPH and our TAS was upwards
of 140 kts. Ground speed sucked much of the time as we were fighting 40
kt. winds.

This is easily the best of the Arrows we'd looked at.

--
Mark Hansen, PP-ASEL
Sacramento, CA
Old April 6th 05, 09:27 PM
W P Dixon

Nice Arrow Jack CONGRADS!!

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

Old April 6th 05, 10:17 PM
Robert M. Gary

My Mooney has a JPI too. I love it to death! I can't imagine life with
out it. I also bought the Fuel Flow add on. I can manage my gas much
better with it. It also helps when you're flying in the more remote
areas of Mexico and don't have a lot of extra gas available.
-Robert, CFI

Old April 6th 05, 10:20 PM
Chris Ehlbeck

Jack, I'm so jealous!
--
Chris Ehlbeck, PP-ASEL

"It's a license to learn, have fun and buy really expensive hamburgers."

Old April 6th 05, 10:40 PM
John Galban

Jack Allison wrote:
Stuff that I can remember off the top of my head:

Wow! That is an unusually fine example of an Arrow. You were very
lucky to find it for sale. I've seen some equally nice ones, but they
are their owner's babies and hardly ever come up for sale. Great
mechanicals, excellent modern panel, great paint, nice interior.
Usually in the market you get to pick one or two of the four.

You done good!

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

Old April 6th 05, 11:44 PM
A Lieberman

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 12:39:15 -0700, Jack Allison wrote:

Stuff that I can remember off the top of my head:
- GNS-430 GPS (a hard one to forget...drool drool)

NICE arrow Jack,

One thing missing! A second door!

Couldn't resist from a Sundowner owner.

Allen
Old April 7th 05, 01:41 AM
Blanche

And not only was I at FTG this past Saturday, I stopped in to
see Shane and the bunch. Must have missed you by *that* much!

bummer

Old April 7th 05, 03:19 AM
Matt Barrow

"Jack Allison" wrote in message
Stuff that I can remember off the top of my head:
- GNS-430 GPS (a hard one to forget...drool drool)
- JPI EDM-700 engine analyzer
- GAMI injectors

Are you going to take the Advanced Pilot Seminar (that GAMI offers) on LOP
operations?

Well worth it!!

--
Matt

More details and a link to some pictures of our Arrow Jack Allison Owning 15 April 8th 05 11:36 PM
TACAIR Integration - any details, or speculations only? [email protected] Naval Aviation 0 November 22nd 04 12:46 PM
Southend airshow details Nick Piloting 1 May 29th 04 02:21 AM
Glider Humor Pictures Wanted John DeRosa Sky Soaring Chicago IL Soaring 5 October 14th 03 09:42 PM
Oshkosh Rec.Aviation Get-together details... Jay Honeck Owning 2 August 3rd 03 04:31 PM