CH Yoke Pedals and Throttle Quadrant

Old March 30th 06, 08:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default CH Yoke Pedals and Throttle Quadrant

I need direction to a map written for the Control Manager which
includes the yoke pedals and throttle quadrant - ideally the map
should include set ups for 1,2,3,or 4 engine jets, turbos and piston.
I can't believe that CH products doesn't have a programmer employed
that could supply their products with user friendly software that works.

Old March 30th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Did you try the CH Map program that came with the unit? It is a very nice
program and works well. The CHMap allows you to do do basic or more
advanced control schemes..

Or you can just go into the FS controls setup and assign the axis there.

--
Brett I. Holcomb

Remove R777 to email
Old April 1st 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Just went into FS4 and did the assignments there. Then I tried FSUIPC
do get the thrust reverse to work, failed.

Old April 2nd 06, 11:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Thanks for the direction. The attempts that I have made using the
Control manager and writting maps and using FS9 assignments with
FSUIPC settings failed miserably - I am able to get most of the
functions working but fine tuning and reverse thrust are still a
problem. I am bombarding CH with my needs with no response. If anyone
has written a successful map ? I am about to purchase the Goflight
Captains console and hopefully the systems function well allieveating
my needs for CH prods to work.

Old April 2nd 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Check out the CH forums on the web site and see if you get help there. Also
check out www.stickworks.com. The CH software will do what you want and do
it very well. However, in some cases - such as reverse thrust - it takes a
lot of work to get it working. I had trouble with that when I first tried
it.