Official word: Runway Incursion vs Surface Incident

Old October 7th 09, 06:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
C Gattman[_3_]

Default Official word: Runway Incursion vs Surface Incident

On Oct 7, 9:47*am, Mike Ash wrote:

I can't imagine that anybody in this thread cares very much what other
people think, because you all look like a bunch of colossal ******s to
me.

LOL! I'm doing my best not to.

Want to impress people? Be informative, post civilly, and don't rise to
the bait when somebody else doesn't. Few people in this thread have
managed all three of these.

Thanks, Mike.

If this conversation had been carried out in a bar instead of on usenet
you'd all have black eyes and broken noses by now. You wouldn't talk
this way to the other guy's face, so don't talk that way here.

Well said.

-c
Old October 7th 09, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 19:03:32 -0700 (PDT), C Gattman wrote:

On Oct 6, 10:38*am, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

But I'm also sure they felt they were doing a service for the common
good of all humanity ;-)

I sent it and why not? It was for safety, common good, education and to
point out this resource called Usenet to the FAA cyberdummies.

All winkers ( from you aside, why didn't you?

As I mentioned, I contacted them about three weeks prior, by phone and
e-mail.

In your diligence to defend yourself from irreparable Usenet reputation
denigration chuckle you quick-triggered a response to me...without
realizing I was not addressing you.

Carry on but spare me the verbal spanking you're already compiling.
Old October 7th 09, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 19:03:32 -0700 (PDT), C Gattman wrote:

Be careful of what? I missed ti, what exactly is there to be afraid of?

That some psychotic cyber-stalker might take the dispute beyond usenet
banner and potentially destroy people's careers.

If you are concerned with your career, here are several clues from me to
you.

1) Don't give out (any more) ****ty advice.
2) Don't post under your real name.
3) Best of all, get off Usenet, take your "banner" with you.

The last is the safest, trust me on this.
Old October 7th 09, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 02:31:44 -0700 (PDT), C Gattman wrote:

Goodbye.

I said Goodbye.

You must define "goodbye" differently than almost all others.
Old October 7th 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 05:32:55 -0700 (PDT), BeechSundowner wrote:

On Oct 7, 4:31*am, C Gattman wrote:

I said Goodbye. I don't care what you think of me or what you think I
can't take. Get over it. *-c

You are now becoming my source of entertainment. :-)

Apparently you do care on what I think (or even others) or you
wouldn't be so obsessed on defending yourself by replying to me (or
others).

Now that is the crux of Chris' problem shared by quite a few on these
fine newsgroups. The confusion between Usenet and reality.

If one went to a psychologist and tried to explain how it is emotionally
correct to become obsessed over Usenet text talk, I would wager heavily
that he would either laugh or medicate.
Old October 7th 09, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 12:47:34 -0400, Mike Ash wrote:

In article
,
BeechSundowner wrote:

On Oct 7, 4:31*am, C Gattman wrote:

I said Goodbye. I don't care what you think of me or what you think I
can't take. Get over it. *-c

You are now becoming my source of entertainment. :-)

Apparently you do care on what I think (or even others) or you
wouldn't be so obsessed on defending yourself by replying to me (or
others).

I can't imagine that anybody in this thread cares very much what other
people think, because you all look like a bunch of colossal ******s to
me.

Another crystal ball gazing, astral projecting expert on Usenet
text-to-character analysis.

lol

Want to impress people? Be informative, post civilly, and don't rise to
the bait when somebody else doesn't. Few people in this thread have
managed all three of these.

I don't want to impress anyone. I'll leave that to you and your
emotionally skewed Usenet-is-reality crew, Captain.

If this conversation had been carried out in a bar instead of on usenet

But it isn't...

you'd all have black eyes and broken noses by now. You wouldn't talk
this way to the other guy's face, so don't talk that way here.

Ah, I see.

What you meant to say is...

"With all seriousness, I just want you to know that anybody who does
something like that to me would be in line for retribution with extreme
prejudice and without the slightest hesitation. I don't stop until I get
what I want when I'm motivated to be on the trail of anybody who stalks
me.

You see- I have, in reserve, in bars worldwide, my own tactics for
getting back at people, and many connections with people who will do
things for me (and I for them.)"

That's it, I'm outta here, you're crazy d00d.

lol
Old October 7th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 10:13:42 -0700, Mark Hansen wrote:

On 10/07/09 09:47, Mike Ash wrote:
In article
,
BeechSundowner wrote:

[...]

+1

Crazy d00d II

Old October 7th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
BeechSundowner

On Oct 7, 11:47*am, Mike Ash wrote:

I can't imagine that anybody in this thread cares very much what other
people think,

Only one person cares what others think and it's clear to me it's
Gattman.

You are right, everybody else probably doesn't give one rats butt but
it should be known if he is an instructor, other CFI's should be
cringing for the way he has responded and behaved these past two weeks
in the newsgroups.

I am not a CFI, and I am cringing as I would never post such nonsense
that Gattman did in the fashion he did. Dudley and I have had our
public rounds of disagreement in these newsgroups and NOT ONCE did he
treat me rudely in the fashion that Gattman did. Now we can talk
first class CFI.

Gattman's answer "I'm doing my best not to" act like a ****** is
still a poor excuse. Apparently he can't assure that his best isn't
enough to prevent him from acting like a ******.

You wouldnt' want your childs teacher to act like he did in this
thread, a CFI is a teacher, a leader a role model and sorry for being
repetitive but what I have quoted time over time from Gattman is
simply inexcuseable. That's what raised my dander from day one.

Bad enough the information he provided was incorrect, but to not want
to provide a source for his information other then word of mouth, you
and I know is not enough.

Gattman should know this, but instead called it a some
sort of penis-measuring contest because I (and others) questioned him
was simply wrong, unprofessional and rude. I did nothing to warrant
this kind of response.
Old October 7th 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 19:36:06 -0700 (PDT), C Gattman wrote:

On Oct 6, 10:30*am, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

a wrote

Seriously, when and why did they lock your Thorazine away?

Wow. You JUST WROTE:

"In Chris case, there was no doubt he was being an assclown with
statements such as: "

And then you start dropping snarky Thorazine insults. Odd.

Odd, why? I followed your lead.

Mr. Bloss,

Hoo-ah!

your contribution to the discussion is not necessary or
helpful, but it does illustrate what this newsgroup has become since I
started reading it in 1998. Thank you for providing this clarity.

-c

And thank you for inviting me to ChrisNet, I...wait, this is Usenet, you
make no rules, you make no difference.

You had me going there, for a minute, a brief one, you almost had me
NetKopped.

lol